Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

Just now, Awaymag said:

we were only messing with you, we dont want him really, you can have him.   Tell Maldini we love him really!

I'm not a Botman fan, he reminds me of our outgoing captain who we let go for free (Romagnoli), who we benched for Kalulu. If Kjaer returns to his former self after his ACL surgery, then we need to find a fourth-choice CB, rather than a first choice CB.

Botman is rated by Stam, that should tell you what kind of quality he is. He really is like VVD, but you're going to have to develop him, as CB is a position that requires a lot of experience.

Maldini is set to extend, and for Milan fans, that is our biggest priority, as him leaving would have felt like doom after the work he's done.

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

MALDINI IN THE MUD 

(sorry milanista) 

Whoa whoa whoa. Lol.

You better pray he becomes your Kompany, otherwise, I will remember this moment. Milan fans have a reputation for revenge, lol.

Will Graeme Bailey do? https://www.90min.com/posts/newcastle-united-set-to-beat-ac-milan-to-sven-botman-signing

Newcastle United are set to win the race to sign Dutch defender Sven Botman, 90min understands.

The Magpies have been locked in a battle with Italian giants AC Milan to land the Lille defender and now they are to seal his signature.

More to follow...

Just now, Milanista said:

Is there a general thread that you guys tend to congregate in?

We have saga threads, the takeover was the big one and before that the endless soul destroying that our previous club owner inflicted on us.

But this summer, Eketike and Botman have both been sagas 🙂

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

We have saga threads, the takeover was the big one and before that the endless soul destroying that our previous club owner inflicted on us.

But this summer, Eketike and Botman have both been sagas 🙂

Are you guys confident on getting Paqueta?

Just now, Milanista said:

Not at all. Most people think he would come (because of his relationship with Bruno), but most people don’t think we’d be able to spend the cash that would be needed, when other positions need filling first and we also have financial constraints due to FFP. 

2 minutes ago, Milanista said:

Its wishful thinking more than anything, I dont think we are actually looking at him right now