Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

I’d like to see him carry the ball further forwards at times, a few opportunities presented themselves yesterday where he could have had a few more touches before playing the forward ball. 

Very encouraged by his performances so far and the more game time and experience he gets, the better he gets. 

Impressed with him all round yesterday. Can see him getting two or three goals a season, too. Usually seems to be in the right place. Arguably should've scored from the solitary dangerous corner yesterday. 

Loosely related but thought we were crazy risky with the small number of players we had back from our own corners, particularly seeing as we weren't threatening ourselves. We got away with it big time on two occasions; first in the first half, when Longstaff made a crucial block, and secondly with that foul on Fraser. Need to sort that shit out asap.

Guest HTT II

Loved how argy bargy he was with their forwards and how voiciferous he was with the ref anytime one of theirs went down or we were fouled. 

2 hours ago, Ste said:

I’d like to see him carry the ball further forwards at times, a few opportunities presented themselves yesterday where he could have had a few more touches before playing the forward ball. 

Very encouraged by his performances so far and the more game time and experience he gets, the better he gets. 

I'll be honest, Brighton was hard to judge, City they were all over us, so again hard to judge.

I was at the Bilbao game and he hadn't made an impression on me but against Wolves he was unreal. Finally I got to see what all the fuss is about. It's got nothing to do with his defensive ability, which is very good, it's his passing and intelligence that mark him out as great player.