Lucas Digne

I was just watching SSN for the first time in ages and this came up as breaking news. I was expecting it to be Chelsea or someone else had made a bid. So I was pleasantly surprised when they said it was us. 

Seems a bit of a waste of time if he doesn’t want to come here. But he would be a superb signing to follow after Trippier. 

Two theories. Either they’ve had an indication from someone that he’s more interested than suggested, or we’re hoping that as time goes on we’re the only show left in town and it’s either rot on the bench at Goodison or play football at St James’.

I'd probably be fine with another £12m signing for him (Alonso) tbh. Two solid full backs for a year or two for £24m. 

Digne can fuck off if he doesn't wanna be here :lol:

(Yes, you can ridicule me for this once we sign him) 

Edited by Heron

Just now, Klaus said:

If he doesn't 100% want to be here, we should move on tbh.

Yeah I can understand there will be players reluctant to come due to our current position, but we can't waste time chasing these players and possibly missing out on other targets 

As an everton fan I'm gutted we're losing digne, he's a great addition to any club .

I have no idea what longstaff is like, beat of luck with the Billions.

Spend wisely on young players is all I would say with a resale value, that's where we have gone horribly wrong.