Diego Carlos

Nobody

7 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

OR... this is all just playing out in public, and we're also working on lots of other opportunities. Remarkable how many people think everything written in the press is gospel.

I find it astonishing whenever I'm on Twitter that every single report or story is taken at face value.

16 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Ive got the Sevilla match on to have a look at him.

Hes an absolute unit. Get the impression hes like Ivan Drago when going in for a tackle, 'if he dies, he dies'. :lol:

Which channel? Had no luck searching for La Liga TV.

Edit: found it 

Edited by Kid Icarus

So er... Lazs scouting report on the 1st half.

Quiet first half mostly. Dont think Ive seen him sprint at all, he just sort of jogs around the right hand side of the central defensive area.

When he tackles, he goes in STRONG though.

Melee on the touchline at end of 1st half and our man wasnt involved nor did he get involved once it kicked off.

Score is 1-1  - very good Valencia goal.

2nd half.

Very calm and composed with the ball, doesnt panic. Lots of 1 touch passes, went  route 1 twice.

Seems to be deceptively good positionally and always offers himself for a pass. Good positioning might be why I havnt seen him sprint

Think Im right in saying he doesnt go up for corners and is the last man.

Very nearly provided an assist with a brilliant long ball and hurt himself with a great last ditch tackle in the closing stages.

Finished 1-1.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

They were playing away at Valencia but didnt see any waving.

Away fans hardly exist in Spain.

58 minutes ago, duo said:

Well, if it's a higher bid then go for it. Not sure what the bid is but if Newcastle offered 35M and Seville plays anymore games just kill the deal now and move on. Seems like end of the window is going to be when any signings come. Just what I think. No expert here.