Diego Carlos

Nobody

8 minutes ago, Trensa said:

The key is that we don't have transfer request here, you are free to go whenever, just have to pay the release clause. 

Sometimes this is nice for the player, We sold Kondogbia or Fazio just for 10m cause this was their release clause and, for example, Messi's was 1000m, He could not leave ever without Barca permission. 

You used to Something there that here is different. 

These theories about sad players who plays under their level cause the club doesn't let go never happen before, this would be against them too. 

Mbappe, Cristiano, or Banega and Alves here before, for example. 

Again, for 45 is impossible. 

It s ok for me but I respect the rest of mates. 

You got it sir. Exactly this. 

do you rate diego carlos?

Another big L for Mandy and Gerds. Starting to worry now; if they thought we were being ripped off before, try going into the last week of a transfer window with everyone knowing you’re gasping for a center-back.

Edited by McCormick

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Are Sevilla the Spurs of La Liga? Seem like a nightmare to deal with 

Can't really blame them, like. We've pretty much gone out of our way to upset one of their key players and piss them off. 

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Are Sevilla the Spurs of La Liga? Seem like a nightmare to deal with 

Sevilla, Lille, Reims, Burnley, Manure...  No one wants to deal with us unless we are going to piss money down the drain and let ourselves be rinsed.

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

Can't really blame them, like. We've pretty much gone out of our way to upset one of their key players and piss them off. 

I don't think they're totally blameless in this mind. From the sounds of it they've been cock-teasing via their local friendly press and it seems like this sort of thing has happened before with them. 

Here's hoping they pull something out the bag before the end of the window. All the bluster about bringing in 5-6 players this month and they've only managed to sign 2 in 25 days. 

Going to be hectic last 6 days if they do pull it off another 3 or 4 signings. If we manage it, it'll be because we've caved in and paid over the odds for players that weren't our first choice targets.

Either way, as long as it's enough to keep us up and hopefully we can get a half-decent DoF in for the summer who knows how to work the transfer market.. instead of whichever dipshit is offering teams like Reims an additional 10m if we win the Champions League.

9 minutes ago, Andy said:

I understand that but we’ve been talking to the club for a couple of weeks now, if they were never going to sell unless for £60m of whatever then surely that should have been on the table from the start or early on so we could walk away 

Guest Biggsbond14

Really seems like we have wasted our time on this and should have made a take it or leave it deal with them considering we had apparently agreed terms with him just a week lost now 

Guest Biggsbond14
1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I don't think pursuing him was a waste of time if they have other transfers lined up. It's a big if mind.

The time it has took to get nowhere is frustrating especially with the time we have left to get someone in as clubs have to find suitable replacements in most cases unless they find them surplus 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I don't think pursuing him was a waste of time if they have other transfers lined up. It's a big if mind.

If we don't get him signed then it has been a waste of time :lol:

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

His decline might be next season as well. He’s a physical defender that makes a fair amount of mistakes, when that physicality starts to wane hes in big trouble. Kompany declined almost overnight 

Again, this never happen. Kounde, for example. 

39 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I don't think they're totally blameless in this mind. From the sounds of it they've been cock-teasing via their local friendly press and it seems like this sort of thing has happened before with them. 

Almost every year, and thanks god. 

36 minutes ago, NE27 said:

In Spain people don't get head hunted and better themselves financially? Sad times.

Nope if you have a release clause, welcome to Spain. 

Edited by Trensa

11 minutes ago, Ikon said:

If we don't get him signed then it has been a waste of time :lol:

Not sure about that. I'd rather we tried and failed to make ambitious signings (providing we have a back up lined up) rather than settle for less from the off.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Not sure about that. I'd rather we tried and failed to make ambitious signings (providing we have a back up lined up) rather than settle for less from the off.

I agree with you, but it's still been a waste of time if we don't get him. No matter how you look at it. 

8 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I agree with you, but it's still been a waste of time if we don't get him. No matter how you look at it. 

But that means any transfer you try for and dont get is a waste of time.