Diego Carlos

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Remember he was crushed by Haaland against Dortmund in CL.

He does that week in week out to everyone, no?

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He does that week in week out to everyone, no?

yes, he can be a beast at times. Remember he as a 17 year old scored 4 goals against my team SK Brann in Norway. But exactly what I remember of Carlos was pretty comical.

But everything is better than what we have, so get him in.

21 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Expert analysis there from Tim Vickery.  Hope the club listens - looks like we’d be better off with Lascelles and Clark.  Thank god for expert pundits, eh?  We’d have blown a fortune.

Fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Krabbe2 said:

Remember he was crushed by Haaland against Dortmund in CL.

I remember Lewandowski taking the absolute piss out of Real Madrid, Barcelona and pretty much everyone else over the years. What’s your point? 

Edited by Lush Vlad

26 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

sure they’ve took this from an interview on SSN from about a week ago, otherwise he’s just going around spouting the same stuff. Started blabbing on about Terry Butcher for some reason too. 

6 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Tim Vickery is a rarely wrong mind. Though I'd trust his judgement more on players actually based in South America.

But what is he actually saying here?  He saw him a couple of times and didn't think he was all that good?  It has to be comparative - he'd be signing for us.  Is he significantly better than what we have?  If so, the entire point is moot.  You'd think from Vickery's comments he was signing for a good side.  

I have to say our choice of apparent CB targets is a little odd. They’re all very good players but they seem to be at clubs who have a very strong interest in retaining them and we don’t appear to able to get them to agree to a price where they would actually let them go. 

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

I have to say our choice of apparent CB targets is a little odd. They’re all very good players but they seem to be at clubs who have a very strong interest in retaining them and we don’t appear to able to get them to agree to a price where they would actually let them go. 

Welcome to the world of buying good players from top clubs in demand.

38 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

Expert analysis there from Tim Vickery.  Hope the club listens - looks like we’d be better off with Lascelles and Clark.  Thank god for expert pundits, eh?  We’d have blown a fortune.

Fucking idiot. 

Very good pundit, but I definitely think his analysis of players, particularly those playing in Europe can be a bit off.

2 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Not many clubs want to sell their best centre backs half way through a season like...

Just now, The Prophet said:

Very good pundit, but I definitely think his analysis of players, particularly those playing in Europe can be a bit off.

I agree when he's discussing South America.  His columns on the BBC are about the only thing reading on that website.

But he pretty much states he doesn't know much about him - and proceeds to make some sweeping statements.  A simple 'haven't seen him play enough to make a judgement' would suffice.

My point is that I’m surprised we haven’t found some targets from smaller leagues or the Championship. Leagues where by you’d think our offers couldn’t really be refused. 
it’s great aiming high but there must be lots of non elite CBs who would certainly improve our back 4. 

Even if he is a bit rash. I'd take him.

Absolute beast, turn of pace, never looks like he's out of control or shitting himself.

Can pick a pass long to short. Loves attacking a cross. Controlled on the ball.

Get the fucker in - it's not like our current crop don't make 'mistakes'.