Diego Carlos

Nobody

1 minute ago, duo said:

Does handing in a transfer request force clubs to accept a lower off? 🤔 

No. It just means that they’d be more agreeable to selling him (at a price they want). 

1 minute ago, duo said:

Does handing in a transfer request force clubs to accept a lower off? 🤔 

Doesn't force them, but it will very likely influence them to.  Most teams don't want to keep a unhappy player.

Looks like he wont be boarding the plane to Valencia with the rest of the Sevilla squad, if he had he probably wouldnt have been able to be registered in time for Leeds 

Edited by Nine

2 hours ago, Charlies said:

2 hours ago, Schecter said:

I'll paste this for masterbatery material

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

He’s allegedly currently writing a written transfer request to the president and manager of Sevilla….although fuck knows how the Sky fellas know that. 

1 hour ago, hoppaz said:

@Trensawhat now then with this new development?

Transfer request doesn't exist in Spain. Kounde wanted to leave in summer too but if the offer is not enough the only way to get him out of here is paying his release clause. 

And I'm sure that £30m is not enough, first, because we paid for him 12 and because his replacement would be Botman and we'd have to pay a fair amount of money for him because we have the ok from him. 

Everything is possible but not in this terms. 

Edited by Trensa

12 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

How about work pemit? Is it likely he would be able to play on Saturday if we agree a deal tomorrow and he signs on Thursday?

He's been playing in Europe since 2014, he'll have settled status so possibly the same process as a European player?

1 minute ago, Trensa said:

Transfer request doesn't exist un Spain. Kounde wanted to leave in sunmer to but if the offer is not enough the only way to get him out of here is paying his release clause. 

And I'm sure that £30m is not enough, first, because we paid for him 12 and because his replacement would be Botman and we'd have to pay a fair amount of money for him because we have the of from him. 

I think you are in denial mate,  it's just a matter of when now, and how much for. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I think you are in denial mate,  it's just a matter of when now, and how much for. 

The matters of how much is everything here. I bet that he is not leaving for 30 for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Trensa said:

The matters of how much is everything here. I bet that he is not leaving for 30 for sure. 

Bet you that if he does leave in this window, you won’t get Botman as his replacement. 

3 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Transfer request doesn't exist in Spain. Kounde wanted to leave in summer too but if the offer is not enough the only way to get him out of here is paying his release clause. 

And I'm sure that £30m is not enough, first, because we paid for him 12 and because his replacement would be Botman and we'd have to pay a fair amount of money for him because we have the of from him. 

Good luck with that.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Bet you that if he does leave in this window, you won’t get Botman as his replacement. 

Maybe yes, or maybe not. He was bought if Kounde went to Chelsea and He likes the idea, It is a possibility. 

13 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Maybe yes, or maybe not. He was bought if Kounde went to Chelsea and He likes the idea, It is a possibility. 

No chance. He wanted to come to us and his club won’t let him. There’s no way he’d end up with you as Carlos’ replacement. I couldn’t see you guys paying what they want for a start, let alone what Botman would want in wages after he’s already been given the heads up about what he could earn with us. 

Edited by Manxst

5 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Didn’t mean to sound like a twat by the way, I just mean Lille are extremely difficult sellers and have told us they won’t sell Botman even for 40m (as they expect more).

Edited by McCormick