Diego Carlos

Nobody

16 minutes ago, Manxst said:

No chance. He wanted to come to us and his club won’t let him. There’s no way he’d end up with you. 

If Kounde was in Chelsea He would be playing for us. 

13 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Didn’t mean to sound like a twat by the way, I just mean Lille are extremely difficult sellers and have told us they won’t sell Botman even for 40m (as they expect more).

Exactly, told you, not us. 

7 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

@Trensa Who you thinking gets the better deal - NUFC for Carlos or Sevilla with Botman?

He is younger, It is a lot of Cash, as good investment, Botman, for a good performance right know DC. 

Sevilla is flying to Valencia right know with DC and He doesn't seem very "transfer requested" here https://instagram.com/stories/d.carlos03/2753954418564544219?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by Trensa

Just feel the constant press pressure, now player pressure is only going to piss Sevilla off. They don't need to sell, or want to by the sounds of it. Not the first time a players has tried to force a move and wouldn't be the first time they are told to buckle down and forget about it. No team wants a player that doesn't want to be there but he will only leave on their terms. I'd be livid if I was Sevilla or a Sevilla fan right now. Fair play to them if they are honourable and let him go now but I can see this going over the weekend at least.

12 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Just feel the constant press pressure, now player pressure is only going to piss Sevilla off. They don't need to sell, or want to by the sounds of it. Not the first time a players has tried to force a move and wouldn't be the first time they are told to buckle down and forget about it. No team wants a player that doesn't want to be there but he will only leave on their terms. I'd be livid if I was Sevilla or a Sevilla fan right now. Fair play to them if they are honourable and let him go now but I can see this going over the weekend at least.

He'll get some Sevilla stick off their fans

Edited by Wolfcastle

I wonder if Howe will go to a back 5 with him now as Schar isnt suited well enough to a 4, I'd prefer to see Schar dropped and stay in a 4 as we dont have a left wing back for a back 5 right now. Dummett doesnt offer enough going forward and Ritchie is a disaster defensively so for now a back 4 would be best I think. If we sign a decent left wing back I'd expect a back 5 is what we'd see most weeks.

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

I wonder if Howe will go to a back 5 with him now as Schar isnt suited well enough to a 4, I'd prefer to see Schar dropped and stay in a 4 as we dont have a left wing back for a back 5 right now. Dummett doesnt offer enough going forward and Ritchie is a disaster defensively so for now a back 4 would be best I think. If we sign a decent left wing back I'd expect a back 5 is what we'd see most weeks.

Schar definitely works better in a three, but I'd far rather see him than Lascelles regardless. The frequency of errors Lascelles is making is probably one of the easiest vital issues to fix in the team right now, assuming Carlos or someone of similar quality (or really, any quality) comes in. 

6 minutes ago, Nine said:

Just play Dummett as the LCB and Manquillo LWB.