Diego Carlos

Nobody

Ey, Sevilla fan here. 

I was reading a few comenta and I decided to answer some questions. 

Kounde's injury is not clear yet but seems not too much. 

DC is almost signing his new contract with us for a few more seasons. 

We are in the middle of a few battles. We are fighting the championship with Real Madrid, almost impossible, but there we are. The UEL Final this year is in our stadium and this is our competition. 

I don't think we sell DC but, if we do it, I don't think we'd do it for less than 45-50m €. 

2 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Ey, Sevilla fan here. 

We are in the middle of a few battles. We are fighting the championship with Real Madrid, almost impossible, but there we are. The UEL Final this year is in our stadium and this is our competition. 

I don't think we sell DC but, if we do it, I don't think we'd do it for less than 45-50m €. 

Thanks for the insight and welcome. Do you rate him that highly? 

12 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Ey, Sevilla fan here. 

Thanks, you're in luck as we have a striker here called Gayle that we rate at €50M, so looks like a straight swap is on the cards.    You are very welcome!

Edited by Awaymag

23 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Same source Diego Carlos - Stats 21/22 | Transfermarkt tells me his market value is €45 million. Looking at a 3 year contract, At 28 that could go up [more likely in the PL] or down [he's not getting any younger], or stay the same [peak years for a CB] over the next 3 years. Based on that it's a nno brainer, even at £33 million.

Sadly Sevilla also have access to this website. 

I think we’re stringing those clubs along, making a low ball bid and then just upping it slightly. We’re in for 2 of them, am sure of that but they aren’t making it obvious who the first choice players are. Clever. Once things heat up a bit we’ll come in with a proper offer for the ones we actually want.