Diego Carlos

Nobody

1 hour ago, mighty__mag said:

Seen a stat posted on twitter, apparently he has the highest error count that leads to goals in the top 5 leagues in Europe.

Seems concerning.

Stats like that can be very misleading when it comes to judging a defender, though. He may make errors that cost goals occasionally, but that may be counterbalanced with top positioning and athleticism the rest of the time, preventing significantly more goals than he costs. 

He's a regular in a team that has conceded only 13 goals this season - the joint best defensive record in the top 4 European leagues I think. That to me suggests he brings the latter to the table way more often than the former. 

24 minutes ago, Andy said:

Stats like that can be very misleading when it comes to judging a defender, though. He may make errors that cost goals occasionally, but that may be counterbalanced with top positioning and athleticism the rest of the time, preventing significantly more goals than he costs. 

He's a regular in a team that has conceded only 13 goals this season - the joint best defensive record in the top 4 European leagues I think. That to me suggests he brings the latter to the table way more often than the former. 

@Trensamaybe you could answer this one mate. Does Diego Carlos make a lot of mistakes?

Just now, ManDoon said:

If anyone cares the games that he made those 6 mistakes:

- Slazburg away

-Real Madrid Away

- Majorca Away

-Sevilla Home

- Granda Away

I cba to watch the highlights but dems the ones. I'd still sign him.

How did he make a mistake against his own team? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah :lol: defo loves a slide tackle. Love his strength definitely will give us some added aggression. Get him in imho

No wonder he gives away pens, he doesn't mind sliding into those tackles right at the death. He looks very hard to get past, and has surprising acceleration for a big man. Looks a great defender tbh.

Out of the CB’s we’ve been linked with. Based purely off Wisetube scouting. Badashaile (sp?) is the one that looked the most exciting and great for the long term. Would possibly even stay if/when we go down. 

This lad looks like a right hooligan, mind. Big old unit and isn’t afraid to get stuck in. Get him signed up.