Diego Carlos

Nobody

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Breaking News on Sky Sports - Another Premier League club have equalled Newcastle's bid for Diego Carlos. They don't know who it is though. No doubt Chelsea :rolleyes:

I knew how hard this window would be but I still can't stop myself being sick of it. :lol:

If it's true, then we know there are only two clubs in the Premier who have money to throw around other than us, both effectively backed by small states. At least this is a form of affirmation for our scouting process, we are clearly going for top rated players. 

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, TRon said:

If it's true, then we know there are only two clubs in the Premier who have money to throw around other than us, both effectively backed by small states. At least this is a form of affirmation for our scouting process, we are clearly going for top rated players. 

or it’s Burnley with their new found pot of cash. What a kick in the coins that would be.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Villa? 

What’s the deal with Villa’s finances? Where’s their cash coming from, just the Egyptian billionaire bankrolling it all? To be honest, I’m not one for losing my head but this window has been pretty abject since Trippier 

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, gdm said:

Last thing they need is a centre half tbf 

I wasn’t being serious. Was just a bit tongue in cheek about the amount of money we handed them.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What’s the deal with Villa’s finances? Where’s their cash coming from, just the Egyptian billionaire bankrolling it all? To be honest, I’m not one for losing my head but this window has been pretty abject since Trippier 

They did get £100m in the summer for Grealish tbf.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Sawiris has a £6.8bn fortune, and the other American owner (Eden?) has about £1bn.

11 minutes ago, toontownman said:

There’s no other club in for him

AC Milan are in the lookout but can only afford a loan

Won’t be Villa - because it just won’t be 

its only us and they are playing hardball to the very end 

'They want how much? €50 million? Christ.'

'...and Newcastle have bid €35 million?'

'Sevilla told them to get fucked, aye.'

'I tell you what, tell them we'll bid €35 million, that should do it.'

Edited by The Prophet