Diego Carlos

Nobody

I suspect Federico being available has also strengthened the negotiations from our side, I mean having to get the deal done before Leeds. They are on a clock too.. they’ll have to replace him so the pressure is on them too.

18 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Burnleys defence as been pretty impressive this season.. only 7 clubs have conceded less.

Is that not because they've played way less games than everyone else though?

His Instagram post pretty much confirms to me that he has asked to leave.

The question is whether Sevilla would rather have a good player who is unhappy or a gap in their defence but with a wallet full of money.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

His Instagram post pretty much confirms to me that he has asked to leave.

The question is whether Sevilla would rather have a good player who is unhappy or a gap in their defence but with a wallet full of money.

The unhappiness can change over the next 4 months.

Sevilla need to find a replacement. The club from whom they buy that replacement will likely need to get a replacement, and it goes on. This could easily be the reason for the delay. The UK press won't have a clue about any of that, but need to engage with their public. So they invent fantasies in the interim.

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Sevilla need to find a replacement. The club from whom they buy that replacement will likely need to get a replacement, and it goes on. This could easily be the reason for the delay. The UK press won't have a clue about any of that, but need to engage with their public. So they invent fantasies in the interim.

Surely an experienced international left footed centre back with 36 caps would be of interest to them?

34 minutes ago, STM said:

He clearly wants the move. Just wish Sevilla weren't such cunts.

The selling club have all the power, can't blame them for wanting the best deal possible.

Reckon it'll be a last day signing. The obvious problem we have is that we're desperate, every game passing makes the task harder. It's getting to the impossible stage if Burnley start winning some games.

DC would be sold in summer for €60/70m but right know this sale would make damage to our performance and Lopetegui would be angry as well, so, if we are looking for a replacement It'd not be a normal replacement but THE replacement. 

I am sure Monchi is trying Botman and someone like that but, as you know, this Window and timing is so difficult to get player like that. 

Edited by Trensa

2 minutes ago, Trensa said:

DC would be sold in summer for €60/70m but right know this sale would make damage to our performance and Lopetegui would be angry as well, so, if we are looking for a replacement It'd be a normal replacement but THE replacement. 

I am sure Monchi is trying Botman and somebody like that but, as you know, this Windows and timing is so difficult to get player like that. 

Out of interest who do you think will give you 60million euros in the summer for him?

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

I’m not sure anyone is paying you that in the summer. No chance.

The guy is trolling at this point. Of all the players they would go for as a replacement they would pick Botman!?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

Out of interest who do you think will give you 60million euros in the summer for him?

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

I’m not sure anyone is paying you that in the summer. No chance.

I am trying to say that if your bid had been in summer the deal would be almost done, right now We don't care about the money because Monchi prioritises our performance. 

22 minutes ago, TRon said:

The guy is trolling at this point. Of all the players they would go for as a replacement they would pick Botman!?  :lol: 

We were interested last summer when the Chelsea Kounde affair and the player was ok. 

Edited by Trensa