Diego Carlos

Nobody

4 minutes ago, Trensa said:

Mate, we all die respect, you have not Seen DC in your life. 

So he’s good? I was reading your forum through Google translate a little while back and you lot seemed to rate him highly?

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Burnley wouldn’t have sold at all unless there was a release clause. 

Apparently the release clause was for the summer, but Staverly told Burnley she would not be come back with an offer in the summer 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Apparently the release clause was for the summer, but Staverly told Burnley she would not be come back with an offer in the summer 

There was talk of that but Burnley's official statement said we'd triggered the release clause if I'm remembering right. 

If £38m is the final number and he's the one they're after then they just need to tip up and pay it at this point. We've been chasing him for weeks and it has to come to a head soon. We've clearly got a massive pile of cash waiting to be spent and there's no point saving for later, we need the players now, get the fucker in and get the deal done, fucking close it ffs. 

55 minutes ago, Manxst said:

@Trensa now that it looks as though you’re signing Martial, does that affect Carlos at all? Do you need the money to buy Martial? 

We got him on loan. 

53 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

So he’s good? I was reading your forum through Google translate a little while back and you lot seemed to rate him highly?

I said before, He is top class. 

1 hour ago, Trensa said:

We got him on loan. 

I said before, He is top class. 

I don't know if you've seen but much has been made of his habit of brain farts/mistakes. Is that a genuine and consistent issue in your opinion?

6 hours ago, Thiago said:

I don't know if you've seen but much has been made of his habit of brain farts/mistakes. Is that a genuine and consistent issue in your opinion?

He’s already addressed this one, said there was one really bad error but otherwise nothing constant.

6 hours ago, Thiago said:

1 in 3 his stats for mistakes are not bad a pretty solid defender. Much better than we have which are doing it the other way around 3 in 1

1 minute ago, BeloEmre said:

I just don’t understand why people think those two deals have anything to do with each other?

Signing a centre forward on loan must mean they've replaced their centre half with the 40.3245 million they're getting

7 hours ago, Thiago said:

I already said, He is a fireman, He goes wherever the team need and sometimes He goes too late and makes mistake, but the balance of his right decisions is unquestionable. 

Edited by Trensa

4 minutes ago, Wykikitoon said:

The Spanish expert on SSN yesterday said that Seville don't have the financial clout to pay a loan fee for Martial and cover his c200k a week wages.  He said they would only do that if they sell Carlos.

Guillem Ballache?