Diego Carlos

Nobody

This one won't sting too much because it's been drawn out and felt like it wasn't going to happen for a while. I just hope they have someone else more realistic/attainable lined up who'll still improve us. My guess would be Tarkowski and I don't think he'll be good enough to make the difference.

7 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

This one won't sting too much because it's been drawn out and felt like it wasn't going to happen for a while. I just hope they have someone else more realistic/attainable lined up who'll still improve us. My guess would be Tarkowski and I don't think he'll be good enough to make the difference.

Still don't understand the Tarkowski link, he doesn't look particularly quick, and he's no spring chicken, so not sure he's going to provide much different to what we've already got. Agree, he might be a bit better, but enough to make a difference?  can't see it. We'll just end up with another depreciating asset we've taken from Burnley for big money. 

6 hours ago, TRon said:

Still don't understand the Tarkowski link, he doesn't look particularly quick, and he's no spring chicken, so not sure he's going to provide much different to what we've already got. Agree, he might be a bit better, but enough to make a difference?  can't see it. We'll just end up with another depreciating asset we've taken from Burnley for big money. 

I agree, it would be like getting Lascelles without broken confidence.

It seems like Carlos is dead, Botman dead, Badiashile never got going.  Same for Bremer and some other names that escape my mind.    I don't know who they pivot to.

2 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

It seems like Carlos is dead, Botman dead, Badiashile never got going.  Same for Bremer and some other names that escape my mind.    I don't know who they pivot to.

And then you’re left with a defence that knows it was going to

be replaced because it wasn’t considered good enough. 
I think I’ll be watching transfer deadline day to the end for the first time in years. There may be excitement, but if I hear ‘over the line’ once by anybody associated with the club, I’ll defenestrate the telly. 

4 hours ago, Consortium of one said:

BuRAmr8CYAAjU_8.jpg

Just now, huss9 said:

yous arent planning a blank white bedsheet at the next game?

Haha! There's been another amusing suggestion in the groups WA, if we do it, I'm sure it'll be one of our most amusing displays/acts yet. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

We should be tbh, this is the one I want above every other signing. 

I haven’t see a lot of him to suggest he would be worth £50m. If others have seen more of him and think there’s a top player there, then I’m all for it because we need better players in his position ASAP