Diego Carlos

Nobody

1 minute ago, Wykikitoon said:

Apparently Spuds want Carlos now.

Levy wont pay his wages surly?

They were the team who allegedly matched our bid last week- it’s been widely reported. They’ll have to buy simply to placate Conte and stop him throwing his toys out. 

1 hour ago, Wykikitoon said:

The Spanish expert on SSN yesterday said that Seville don't have the financial clout to pay a loan fee for Martial and cover his c200k a week wages.  He said they would only do that if they sell Carlos.

This spanish expert knows about Sevilla financial like my father about Bitcoin. 

The loan is about 7/8m we have like €50/60m in our balance and we probarly sell Kounde this summer for 60/70m.

34 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Haven't kept up with this one. We thinking this is a goer closer to end of window?

@Trensa shared his unbiased opinion on the lad?

We didnt heard any offer from spurs here, LoCelso is a great player but He is not what we need right now. 

Problem here is 60/70m and the substitute. 

3 minutes ago, Trensa said:

This spanish expert knows about Sevilla financial like my father about Bitcoin. 

The loan is about 7/8m we have like €50/60m in our balance and we probarly sell Kounde this summer for 60/70m.

So do you think it's not true that Sevilla will sell Carlos for 38m pounds (about 45m euros)? 

5 minutes ago, Trensa said:

We didnt heard any offer from spurs here, LoCelso is a great player but He is not what we need right now. 

Problem here is 60/70m and the substitute. 

So if Kounde isn’t sold in the summer (he gets sold every summer, and yet doesn’t, apparently…) you’re going to need that money? 

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

So if Kounde isn’t sold in the summer (he gets sold every summer, and yet doesn’t, apparently…) you’re going to need that money? 

I'm not surprised the way Spanish press conduct business. Whatever you think a value is, you can bet it will rise £5m a day exponentially as the negotiations drag out. 

I reckon Diego Carlos would be great in the PL, but I hope Sevilla don't sell and they make a run for the league this season. They're just 4 points off Real Madrid, and we or Atlético are certainly not going to be in the mix.

Edited by Village Idiot

8 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Diego Carlos would be great for you, but I hope they don't sell and they make a run for the league this season. They're just 4 points off Real Madrid, and we or Atlético aren't certainly going to be in the mix.

We've got the V.I seal of approval. That'll do me. 

52 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

So do you think it's not true that Sevilla will sell Carlos for 38m pounds (about 45m euros)? 

Right now I doubt so much We let him go for 45m. Just think. We are shorts of CBs, Kounde is injured and not in his Best time here, We are going 2nd place, 4p under Real and we have the UEL final in our stadium and this is winter window. 

Now imagine is your team, Would you sell your starter CB for 45m?

50 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

@Trensano matter what happens you should keep posting it would be nice to have updates from Seville. 

Would be nice. Maybe It is a good excuse to improve my writing, I lost everything since I left Bournemouth. 

47 minutes ago, Manxst said:

99% We'll do it. It is our financial policy. We sell high and buy low. As always. 

46 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Another question for you @Trensa do you think it's true that DC wants to leave Sevilla and that his agents are convincing the club to do a deal with Newcastle?

If It is true you are offering 3 times his wages, obviously, He would be idiot if not. 

29 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

I reckon Diego Carlos would be great in the PL, but I hope Sevilla don't sell and they make a run for the league this season. They're just 4 points off Real Madrid, and we or Atlético are certainly not going to be in the mix.

We are fighting in the Florentino League, It is almost impossible. This last weekend they get 3 penalties. And I suggest you look for the last pen in the last Real - Valencia to Casemiro. Almost ridiculous. 

We would need 10 points ahead to dream about it.