Diego Carlos

Nobody

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Bold prediction.

Does giving away 10 pens in 2 seasons not give a bit of a hint?.... 

I think he's a better player than what we have but in our current situation we might need someone who is less of a risk for that sort of money 

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Burnley can keep the other donkey though, they already sold us one that’s quite enough. :lol:

All part of the master plan, just sign all the best players from the other teams that are in the mix and then they'll end up shitter than us. I mean it's frankly quite disgusting but I'd love it if that were to happen :lol:

I thought the Carlos transfer was knocked back weeks ago as Simon Jordan would say,

The Newcastle takeover is deader than a dead thing from dead land”.

And we all know what happened the day after he said that.

Edited by prefabtoon

21 minutes ago, rpatz9 said:

I think he's a better player than what we have but in our current situation we might need someone who is less of a risk for that sort of money 

the spanish lascelles tbh. just what we need 

31 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I don’t doubt there is probably some truth in this.

Apparently both Lille and Sevilla have been changing the price on a daily basis, seems quite unrealistic to me and we’re the consistent player in both deals.

The English press will be getting their info from our side of the deal which is why it’s so pro-NUFC. What have the Spanish and local press said about the deal?

The same I am telling you for days. The bid have to be out of market to be accepted for Sevilla because our situation and the market. Not less than 50.

28 minutes ago, rpatz9 said:

3 pens isn't it? Also highest number of blocks?

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Who's your primary target btw?

of those that we're being linked with? probably botman, though that's another gamble given our situation. you really would want a centre back with PL experience - conor coady maybe, but that's easier said than done for obvious reasons. 

Something doesn’t add up here, why keep moving the goalposts for an extra few million if the player is already unsettled and has asked to leave? What’s the point on risking the buyer walking away over an insignificant amount and being left with a pissed off player for at least half a season?

Disappointed but from the outside looking in it looks like Sevilla have tried to take the piss given our desperate situation. 

I’m torn between “just pay the money” perspective and not wanting to be Everton who got bumped on every player the signed for the last few seasons.