Newcastle United 0 - 1 Cambridge United (08/01/2022)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, Bizza said:

Lord Baldymort got a touch on it, that's why it stood. 

That's not the rule.

The initial pass was offside.

Few players need taking to task after this .

ASM , all wind and fart

Almiron,honking

Longstaff, go

Schar , looks lost

The rest , pathetic

Who was captain?

As has been said our first touch is horrific, if we don't buy 4 next week the Watford will be a loss . 

No strikers   can't defend, no hope if this is it .

Sort the cunt out once and for all, pay the money and get players in, or we are gone . 

Edited by GWN

Just now, Decky said:

Well he has got some share of the blame because he is the reason why our squad is so utterly shit. 

A share? He's 100% to blame for us still having a squad full of championship level (if they're even that) dross.

I certainly hope this is the nadir of Eddie's reign, the ground zero moment. Probably in the top 3 worst results in the entire time i've been alive and we lost 4-0 to Exeter one year when I was a kid. Utterly depressing.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

We should be on the phone bidding for new strikers right now

And midfielders! We are woefully inept with Shelvey, Longstaff, Willock, the injured soft cock and the long haired pan faced cunt. Need two new centre midfielders desperately. I would even say more so than centre backs.

Edited by reefatoon

Very poor, we were unfortunate not to get a goal at times but as time wore on was clear we weren't beating their stoic defence and they got a goal with a bit of luck. Well done them. Our players should be embarrassed. 

Totally toothless. Longstaff should be driven to Merseyside tonight. Willock can fuck off too. Just a lazy passenger when he came on. Fuck know where his heads at.

Other than that, great display by Cambridge and utterly inept and pathetic from us. NUFC the charity of Football....

Can we just buy all the Lille team now?

A losing mentality has engulfed the club and it's been allowed to go on for too long.

These players (bar a few) will see us relegated. Many have simply given up/don't care.

Any new signings may well come too late because the rot has set in really deep.

Wow, the amount of new found hate.

Howe/Almiron/ASM/Dubravka/

Someone posted a while back, this team has loser running through it, the players who have been around the championship and the long standing Ashley era, only know one way, and its mentally taken them over. 

Its increasingly looking like we need to get rid of a good chunk of players that just have zero winning mentality. 

Massive month for this club, I'm not blaming Howe, because it would take years to coach out the loser mentality, look at David Moyes with the right club and the right attitude you can get it right, it takes a while though, definitely not Howe this, its loser central attitude, years of shit management. 

We'll get by it with time. But still a huge month, the owners need to get busy, 3 weeks left.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

A share? He's 100% to blame for us still having a squad full of championship level (if they're even that) dross.

Was being sarcastic, he's completely to blame for our shit squad. This result though is down to the players. There's more than enough quality on that field to see off a League Two team, they're just a bunch of heartless charlatans. They can all get to fuck (except Trippier). 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Wow, the amount of new found hate.

Howe/Almiron/ASM/Dubravka/

Someone posted a while back, this team has loser running through it, the players who have been around the championship and the long standing Ashley era, only know one way, and its mentally taken them over. 

Its increasingly looking like we need to get rid of a good chunk of players that just have zero winning mentality. 

Massive month for this club, I'm not blaming Howe, because it would take years to coach out the loser mentality, look at David Moyes with the right club and the right attitude you can get it right, it takes a while though, definitely not Howe this, its loser central attitude, years of shit management. 

We'll get by it with time. But still a huge month, the owners need to get busy, 3 weeks left.

Agree, it's got nothing to do with lack of effort, these players are just shit, they were when Bruce was here, and they still are under Howe. They are fucking rank. 

5 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Their goal should not had counted mind.

Aye. Like a lot of decitions this season it's hard for us to truly complain because of how we've been on the pitch.

It was a fucking weird decition though and I'd love to see what they come up with for it standing.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

And midfielders! We are woefully inept with Shelvey, Longstaff, Willock, the injured soft cock and the long haired pan faced cunt. Need two new centr midfielders desperately. I would even say more so than centre backs.

As shit as our midfield is, I'd say that not even having a competent backup to  Wilson is of more critical concern right now, especially as we never know when he's going to go down.  From the description of the game today, we still managed to get the ball into the box, we just had literally nobody to finish it.