More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yeah cos we are fucking massive. Let’s face it from Saturday until 5 to 11 on Monday every agent under the sun will be offering their players services to us and if they are world class at the right price regardless of position except right back. We take them simples.

6 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Yeah cos we are fucking massive. Let’s face it from Saturday until 5 to 11 on Monday every agent under the sun will be offering their players services to us and if they are world class at the right price regardless of position except right back. We take them simples.

Love it. :la:

I think more than  anyone the journalists are responsible for setting ridiculous expectations by spouting their absolute bullshit about this player and that player. Which has then lead to disappointment when true/realistic targets are realised. Its telling that we only heard about the Bruno deal on Tuesday (I think) and now potentially signed seal and delived within the week. (Obviously talks were longer but wasn't protracted in the media as other deals)

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I wonder why he would come anyways? Wants out of arsenal for more opportunities but the likelihood is that long term he won’t get them here.

If he tears it up in the next 6 months there’s every chance he will.

Buzzing with Bruno and Trippier, Wood is a decent addition but still hoping for a couple of quality players to really make it a good window. I know we have tried hard and not easy but another CB and a real good ST would be amazing, Lingard or someone similar to add goals and energy from midfield and we should pick up enough points, whatever else happens its great to see us trying to really improve the squad. 

Lots of reports saying Origi is now available. We have to go for him IMO.

Contract is running down for this summer too, and so he can be had for around £10 million apparently. No brainer, as he can also play out wide. Good alternative to the Lingard deal we were looking at.

Potentially getting both Origi and Nketiah for around £15 to £20 million would be ridiculous. Would sort out the forward line and wide areas.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Lots of reports saying Origi is now available. We have to go for him IMO.

Contract is running down for this summer too, and so he can be had for around £10 million apparently. No brainer, as he can also play out wide. Good alternative to the Lingard deal we were looking at.

Potentially getting both Origi and Nketiah for around £15 to £20 million would be ridiculous. Would sort out the forward line and wide areas.

I’d go for Minamino as well