More transfer rumours

midds

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Just rip with me, and rip with me, and Schar with me right now...

Heavy duty Eddie’s Mags 
No matter what your gender
Heavy duty Eddie’s Mags 
If you're bi or straight or bender

2 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

Bruno and Carrasco and I think we stay up regardless of a CB or not if we're smart enough to realise Clark is last choice. Those two are such an injection of quality. 

Is nobody else concerned about potentially going through the rest of this season with Wood as our main striker? For me a genuine class back up for Wilson is the only real guarantee of survival. I don't think it's happening, but if Zapata signed tomorrow I don't see how we'd go down. 

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

Is nobody else concerned about potentially going through the rest of this season with Wood as our main striker? For me a genuine class back up for Wilson is the only real guarantee of survival. I don't think it's happening, but if Zapata signed tomorrow I don't see how we'd go down. 

Agreed, if we really don't want to get relegated the owners should just overbid for him and get it sorted and then we can be more tactical and schrewd in the Summer. If they are more bothered about not getting mugged off than us going down then fair enough, they're in charge.

12 minutes ago, TRon said:

I’m massively concerned and have been saying so. Now that Bruno looks likely the next on the list should be striker IMO.

8 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Wilson isn't dead

His injury record means it would be a massive risk relying on him coming back and not getting crocked again. I mean I thought that would be the concern for a lot of people.