More transfer rumours

midds

9 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

No it's not, agents and club dealings are obviously a nightmare. But Villa seem to be doing things well at the minute?

They are. But they're also not desperate nor are they the richest club on the planet. 

When you're loaded with £ and in desperate need of signings, any potential seller will always ramp up the price. 

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Coutinho and probably Digne soon, sounds good to me :lol:

But only 3 days ago everyone was excited about who we were linked to, and over the moon about signing Trippier. Weird how Saturday's match has completely changed people's view on our business.

Just now, Shearergol said:

But only 3 days ago everyone was excited about who we were linked to, and over the moon about signing Trippier. Weird how Saturday's match has completely changed people's view on our business.

Schizophrenic is what it is. Mad.

22 minutes ago, gdm said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eddie-howes-stark-warning-newcastle-25906275?1=

Eddie Howe has warned Newcastle United don’t have a blank cheque to sign a new striker.

The Saudi Arabia funded club have upped their hunt for a replacement for Callum Wilson, and were quoted £50m for Patrik Schick, winner of goal of the tournament at the Euros last summer 

throw money at this guy 

They don't have a blank cheque book because its 2022 and we bank transfer these days 😁

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

True tbh, anxiety over Watford. 

And we have no recognised striker available, so ASM will be forced up there, and everyone will throw pelters at him if he doesn't look up to the job, 

C'mon you know the vicious circle we're in.

Edited by mighty__mag

Just now, mighty__mag said:

True tbh, anxiety over Watford. 

I do get that. I understand we desperately need a striker in asap, but I don't think Villa should be the comparison. For a starter they don't need an entire new team like we do. We're under so much pressure because we're utterly useless in all areas of the pitch.

Guest reefatoon

The poor lad will be on a hiding to nothing from our impatient fans if he doesn’t score in the first 3 minutes of his debut. Poor fucker will be a wreck in no time.

3 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

He's got everything you want in a forward. He's big, strong, skillful, quick and he scores goals. He's one thats worth going all out for.

Have you seen much of him? genuine question as I've never heard of him before..