More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Fellaini wants out of China would be my guess.

Which would suggest its just bollocks to notify everyone of that fact without actually coming out and saying it. The thing is, had we got him in 4/5 years ago I think he'd have been fairly decent and could probably still do a job. There is just so many other better options available.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Which would suggest its just bollocks to notify everyone of that fact without actually coming out and saying it. The thing is, had we got him in 4/5 years ago I think he'd have been fairly decent and could probably still do a job. There is just so many other better options available.

I'm more than "suggesting" that.

What’s crazy to me is why we haven’t explored Layvin Kurzawa am I right in saying he is available and had interest from Watford. Cracking player UCL experience and won’t be anywhere near the values we’ve seen chucked about with him being in their squad fringes.

14 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

What’s crazy to me is why we haven’t explored Layvin Kurzawa am I right in saying he is available and had interest from Watford. Cracking player UCL experience and won’t be anywhere near the values we’ve seen chucked about with him being in their squad fringes.

Yes good point I had wondered that too, French international and you have to be decent to play for them

Just now, LV said:

If we’re going for Carlos and Badashile then we’re not going for Botman

Shame, was hoping we’d get him in.

If we get Botman, we'll just put one of the others up for sale in the summer. Or just keep them all until we've worked out which one's the blue chip. 

Just now, TRon said:

If we get Botman, we'll just put one of the others up for sale in the summer. Or just keep them all until we've worked out which one's the blue chip. 

:lol:

I don’t think I’d ever get my head around it if that was what the new era would look like 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Some dubious French sources are claiming Burnley have bid for Seko Fofana.

Well, they ain't getting him, never mind for 17m if that sum is correct 

Edited by Ikon

31 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Yes good point I had wondered that too, French international and you have to be decent to play for them

He’d come in be a starter or give Lewis a challenge for left back. Player of real quality and experience be maybe a leader as such as he’s a winner, him and ASM both French