More transfer rumours

midds

21 minutes ago, LV said:

If we’re going for Carlos and Badashile then we’re not going for Botman

Shame, was hoping we’d get him in.

Badiashile is right up there with Botman as a prospect. Getting either one of them would be class.

Botman is the more robust of the two, while Badiashile is more speedy/athletic.

Guest Biggsbond14
11 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

I apologise to the forum for the Phil Jones topic, lot of emotion in this window - was fun though!

Yet you liked another thread created in his name 2 minutes later with a different spelling of his name 😂 ironically taken down when I called it spam 

I don’t know much about Cantwell, how come the people have strong feelings about him? Is it based on seeing him play a decent amount or just the fact he’s a midfielder from a team that’s somehow even worse than us?

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I don’t know much about Cantwell, how come the people have strong feelings about him? Is it based on seeing him play a decent amount or just the fact he’s a midfielder from a team that’s somehow even worse than us?

It'll be the hair. 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He has an annoying celebration.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Am I wrong to still want Kamara ?

Seems like a no brainer, he can play DM or CB and buy us some time for botman. There were reports Kamara wants a big wage packet. Could be limiting his options.

Of the few DM links they have all been players I'd like. Just seems like it's the lowest priority which is weird.