More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Could definitely see us dropping £60m or £70m on a marquee signing like. Something to shift some shirts. 

I agree, however I don’t think the type of players who cost that will be wanting to come here just yet.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Ageeed, I think PIF will want a statement signing.

Reckon it could happen if we get the names currently linked over the line and hopefully pick up a win at the weekend. Arguably trippier was. Carlos would be too, but an even bigger name could come if the circumstances are right.

4 points from our next 2 games and by deadline day players will be desperate to join. Can see us going pretty wild on deadline day to be honest chucking them out the door. Personally think we should be utilising the loan to buy option with players such as Arthur from Juventus. We stay up he signs on a hefty contract and involved in our major project, we go down he goes back to Juve...

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

The last thing a brand new ownership group will do is sell their star player and fan favorite. 

To us of all teams :lol:

Still, it would be hilarious if he had a release clause and we met it on deadline day, just to hear Ralph on SSN saying he had skinges and was having his tea when the bid came in so it doesn't count.

4 hours ago, duo said:

Any LB news?

Have we written Lewis off ? I like him but he's massively exposed in this current team, I wonder how he would do with a new defence and holding midfielder in front of him.