More transfer rumours

midds

We’re not getting Eriksen, man.

He needs a far more relaxed role at a club where he’ll play 30 minutes per game max.  Not one where he’ll he expected to slog it out for the full 90 in a high pressure situation.

For me, this is a big week. Leeds game aside, if there are no major movements for major players after what the owners have seen against Cambridge and Watford, especially defensive and creative ones, I jusyt wonder if they know how deepshit we are in right now.

9 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

For me, this is a big week. Leeds game aside, if there are no major movements for major players after what the owners have seen against Cambridge and Watford, especially defensive and creative ones, I jusyt wonder if they know how deepshit we are in right now.

Howay man. Its nowt to do with understanding the position we are in. It's written on their faces during games.

After the match i think it s FINISH   because the owners are too long to buy players 

normlay on the 1st january we needed immediatly 5 playersto have to pay together like Aston villa 

Trippier / Digne / Diego Carlos / Ramsay / coutinho and Jovic , for exemple 

The best full back he's seen at NUFC? After 1 game where he almost cost us 2 goals and got beaten by an admittedly great run and leap for the equaliser?[emoji38]

Like I think Trippier is class and will prove to be so but that's an insane claim. Again I don't think Edwards actually watches football, probably has one eye on the tele while playing on his laptop or something 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Carlos I'm guessing is one, wonder who the other one is? 

Hopefully any decent defensive midfielder,  unless their all watching a different game to what I witnessed on Saturday.

Carlos feels far too good to be true [emoji38]

We need to start quickly moving to the middle selections of our targets. While signing the likes of Carlos would probably be absolutely amazing and a good longer-term investment, there's still value in getting players who are good for the situation we're in and can be squad players for the medium/long-term.

Have a sinking feeling that we're waiting for things to go mental in the last week of the window and try our luck again, which will probably then lead to some panic buying.

1 hour ago, mosstef said:

He was a regular starter for the Serie A champions before the Euros?

I thought he was phased out of that Inter lineup? I could be wrong mind I can just remember reading something a while back how it wasn’t going well for him in Italy. 

4 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Carlos feels far too good to be true [emoji38]

We need to start quickly moving to the middle selections of our targets. While signing the likes of Carlos would probably be absolutely amazing and a good longer-term investment, there's still value in getting players who are good for the situation we're in and can be squad players for the medium/long-term.

Have a sinking feeling that we're waiting for things to go mental in the last week of the window and try our luck again, which will probably then lead to some panic buying.

Yeah agree, I will be very worried if we don’t  see new signings this week.  It will be a stressful last week otherwise.