More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

I thought he was phased out of that Inter lineup? I could be wrong mind I can just remember reading something a while back how it wasn’t going well for him in Italy. 

Other way around. Started out not being able to get a game because he didn't offer what Conte wanted and was close to leaving in January. In the end however he changed his game to play in a midfield 3 and was a regular second half of the Scudetto season.

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Fuck off with Burnley players.

Got to agree, bringing players from the only team below you in the league isn't a great sign.

Don't know enough about Tarkowski to judge him as a footballer, but his confidence can't be any higher than the players we already have at the moment.

I think there is a reason why top clubs haven’t bought Tarkowski, despite being linked away every summer.

No idea why we think this would even come off. If Burnley are pissed off about Wood, they’re not going to sell Tarkowski to us unless we make an obscene offer.

Unless there is a release clause, of course.

4 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Concerned we aren't being linked with a centre midfielder, I've heard Howe speak highly of Shelvey in a few interviews I hope he hasn't said it isn't a priority position. 

Unfortunately I think he rates longstaff too 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

If he does just go with 2 quality centre backs and no midfielders, I'm hoping it's a case of a rising tide lifts all boats, but I hope it doesn't come to that. 

If he chooses two Center backs over a Cb and a can he needs putting out to pasture. 

Just now, gbandit said:

Come on “more transfer rumours” thread. Don’t fuck me over today, I want to see two formal bids going in today for a CM and a CB and why not just get the Hugo deal done today as well 

Just not mk 2 Lascelles from Burnley

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Chelsea in for Ekitike now supposedly. Waited too long for that one. 

Chelsea need to fuck off like, absolutely sick of them hoovering up quality young players. The prince Andrew of PL teams