More transfer rumours

midds

Get the feeling they are weighing up whether to admit we’re down and plan for next season or them going balls out to try and stay up.  Must be hard to go for the latter with a current team that’s 90% dog shit. 

Edited by RS

15 minutes ago, Rich said:

Seems to be a consensus in the press that Carlos is pushing for it because of the finances, and it's inching closer.

Can't imagine you'd be swapping a title challenge in Seville for a relegation battle in Newcastle for anything other than money, to be fair!

The finances are going to change his life too ha! 

1 minute ago, RS said:

Get the feeling they are weighing up whether to admit we’re down and plan for next season or them going balls out to try and stay up.  Must be hard to go for the latter with a current team that’s 90% dog shit. 

The issue with just giving up on this season, which is ludicrous by the way, we're a win from being out of the bottom 3.. well the issue is building a side to get out of the championship and then having to rebuild again the following season.

They have to go for broke, they'll get most of the transfer money back when these players leave in the summer if it's a worst case scenario.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

What the hell do we do if we have Wilson, Wood and Zupata available for selection [emoji38]

Zupata and Wilson are currently out injured so I don't think that will be much of an issue 

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

What the hell do we do if we have Wilson, Wood and Zupata available for selection [emoji38]

Nothing as we still don't have a midfield. I'm all for signing all the strikers but I really hope they have a plan to fix that spine

Guest reefatoon
6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I love Zapata :lol: Let's buy loads of 30 year old strikers though, right.

We will keep on buying strikers until one scores on his debut. If he doesn't, we bin them and bring in another.

Edited by reefatoon

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This is the one I mean. That could mena two things, Sevilla are just a very well drilled defensive unit, and he is operating within that but making too many mistakes, or  he's a big part of why they are a good unit depsite the mistakes. Could be a genius signing or hes going to be sent off 10 times, and make about 50 errors

You would like to think we've done our homework on him, but tbh it feels a bit like Moshiri at Everton, just throwing money at random players and seeing if they come. I wonder how much input Howe has on this one?