More transfer rumours

midds

34 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Shame he couldn’t be a little more vague.

He's like one of those grifting fortune tellers...... someone in your family is unwell.......  I'm getting someone elderly.... yes, someone old and infirm isn't well..... the aura is strong.... cross my palm with silver

5 minutes ago, 1964 said:

He's like one of those grifting fortune tellers...... someone in your family is unwell.......  I'm getting someone elderly.... yes, someone old and infirm isn't well..... the aura is strong.... cross my palm with silver

Gypsy Lukey E

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

I was looking forward to this window, just ignoring it like the rest now :lol:

I've been paying little attention to any of the rumours. As ayedub says, Wood is the type of player we went in expecting, Tarkowski for example. The players we've bid for are way beyond that, Trippier included. We seem to be going for quality that will guarantee survival, before settling for those that give us a chance.

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Once we get Carlos in, please can we make Kamara our number one target.

Marseille have been handed a one-year transfer ban by FIFA for their involvement in a long-running transfer dispute over Senegal international Pape Gueye with Watford.

It can be a problem to get them to sell if this is true.

If we can get Carlos that’s massive. Another player or real quality in the middle of the park and it’s a massive turn in the way of survival. Add into we are actively looking at strikers (Zapata). After that even if we bring in some players that are even remotely a slight upgrade on the current crop eg. Joe Rodon, Nat Phillips then it’s a huge boost. Highly expect if we get even 1 in this week then the last few days will be mental buys and loans.