More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Marseille have been handed a one-year transfer ban by FIFA for their involvement in a long-running transfer dispute over Senegal international Pape Gueye with Watford.

It can be a problem to get them to sell if this is true.

Kolasinac has literally signed for them tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Yep, read this. Maybe it starts later?

“L’Équipe report that Marseille have been hit with a two-window transfer ban in the wake of the Pape Gueye’s four-month suspension for signing a contract with Watford before joining OM soon after in 2020.

The club will have to pay the Premier League side €2.5m as well, although the transfer ban, which would take effect in the summer, will be appealed by Marseille in front of the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

As a result, the ban is likely to be a suspended sentence, with the OM management expecting a decision in the next three to six months.

Club president Pablo Longoria is said to be optimistic about the situation, meanwhile Watford are also taking the case to the CAS as they were hoping for a €10m sum in compensation.”

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Waugh and Edwards must have the same source. The former saying we're close to two on Pod on the Tyne.

Also said the club want to exploit the loan market but recognise it doesn't really become an option until the last week of the market.

At least with Ashley he told us in December we were getting nobody and I could get back with my life painting the house or something, I find all this transfer activity very distracting.

6 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Obligatory mention that the Benfica fan on here hates Nunez [emoji38]

“14 in 15 this season” says I don’t care what jotenko says. :lol:

Edited by Tomato Deuce

10 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

"A few wins"

Better get a few wins out of our one remaining January fixture. 

Basically saying we aren’t signing many without winning, but we aren’t winning without signings 😂

14 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Obligatory mention that the Benfica fan on here hates Nunez [emoji38]

My sister's partner is a Benfica fan, he was saying we were linked with him in the Portuguese press when I saw him at Christmas, and that he doesn't rate him. Seems to score plenty though.

11 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

My sister's partner is a Benfica fan, he was saying we were linked with him in the Portuguese press when I saw him at Christmas, and that he doesn't rate him. Seems to score plenty though.

Not that hard playing for Benfica though is it?