More transfer rumours

midds

39 minutes ago, Clockwork Cheese said:

Rumours somewhere of Roben Goosens and Hans Hateboer - both of Atalanta - that seem to be built on sand as well. 

I'd hate it of we were the team to properly dismantle Atalanta. 

They've gotten away with a few leaving over the past few windows but I feel like pinching both fullbacks mid-season feels like a killer blow.

5 minutes ago, Papavasiliou said:

I'd hate it of we were the team to properly dismantle Atalanta. 

They've gotten away with a few leaving over the past few windows but I feel like pinching both fullbacks mid-season feels like a killer blow.

I'd absolutely love it. In the unlikely event we can buy 3 top class players from one club ( :lol: )I'll take it every day of the week, we'd be helping them enormously in their fight to balance the books. 

Edited by TRon

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I'd absolutely love it. In the unlikely event we can buy 3 top class players from one club :lol: )I'll take it every day of the week, we'd be helping them enormously in their fight to balance the books. 

Oh aye, I'd still love all 3 and I assume the money would help them massively but they've been on one of those mad streaks of unearthing absolute diamonds and I just feel icky if this ends up being the end of that streak because they've had to scramble mid season to replace so many.

1 minute ago, Papavasiliou said:

Oh aye, I'd still love all 3 and I assume the money would help them massively but they've been on one of those mad streaks of unearthing absolute diamonds and I just feel icky if this ends up being the end of that streak because they've had to scramble mid season to replace so many.

They’ve had an amazing youth set up for over 20 years. Terrific club tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Papavasiliou said:

Mate they aren't going to sell us one of those players, let alone all three. These all feel like really random links which are being chucked out there on twitter with no genuine source to verify. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Mate they aren't going to sell us one of those players, let alone all three. These all feel like really random links which are being chucked out there on twitter with no genuine source to verify. 

I don’t see why they wouldn’t sell? 

Just now, Manxst said:

Maybe. Maybe not. I’m just saying if they were, I don’t see why Atalanta wouldn’t sell to us like you suggested? 

What I meant was that they won't sell because we probably aren't in for those players. I haven't heard on serious football journalist suggest any of them as genuine targets, in the same way we've been hearing about Botman, Carlos or Lingard.