More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

If you can't get pissed and stoned when nufc win away with a clean sheet then there is no point. Less frequent than Haley's Comet nowadays.

Yeah, it's just a bit weird, when members act like you said something they said. 

Its borderline schizophrenic. 

Think he's just a Wum, I'll move on.

Edited by mighty__mag

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I think you need to go back and read your replies from the beginning? 

Are people pissed, or stoned, when they reply? Happens a lot on here.

Then I explained myself wrong. It was just a chat service allowing people to talk to each other, which unfortunately degenerated to being only used a way of people putting prostitution ads and things like that. And that is why it was taken down eventually.

https://www.jn.pt/desporto/videos/zaidu-e-grimaldo-na-lista-do-newcastle-no-ataque-deste-sabado-14515722.html

Besides Zaidu there are news you lads might be interested in our left-back Grimaldo.

Again, this would be something that would make me happy. Grimaldo is an OK player, which has his strong point in shooting at goal from outside the box, but at his age he really doesn't have much more to give. He is very talented but his performances never kept up with the perceived potential.

Note that he is very weak physically, I don't think the Premier League would be good for him.

Edited by jotenko

As unimpressive as the transfer window has been we've at least taken 4 points from the 6 available, which I'm sure everyone would have taken a couple of weeks ago.

We're in no real hurry now so can hopefully sort shit out without the pressure of bringing players in before key games.

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

As unimpressive as the transfer window has been we've at least taken 4 points from the 6 available, which I'm sure everyone would have taken a couple of weeks ago.

We're in no real hurry now so can hopefully sort shit out without the pressure of bringing players in before key games.

Of course the pressure now is that instead of a match in a week's time, we have the transfer window slamming shut in a week's time.[emoji38]

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

:lol:

Included in there is that apparently Lingard and Bakker are the two deals closest to be happening next week. And that there is indeed an interest in Dele Alli (though I'd presume that's instead of Lingard, not as well as). Senesi & Badiashile also apparently backups if Carlos does not join. Fun week ahead.

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Is that the big story he was working on? :lol:

:facepalm:

At least once a week tells us he is having a a glass of wine. Cheers Luke. Now could you maybe lget an exclusive once in a while. Always seems to be Hope or Ornstein never him

He broke the news of our last signing to be fair.

3 minutes ago, ToonAbroad said:

Probably from a tip off by his agent… doubt he had any real insider scoop. 

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

I get the distinct impression Edwards would love Staveley to lose the management contract. 

The bloke certainly isn’t on the same wave length as the support this morning. 

That's because he spent a good few years having a go at her, questioning her ability to get the takeover done etc etc 

Edwards would be over the moon if that happened, would probably use it as some vindication for the view he has on her

20 minutes ago, ToonAbroad said:

Yes you're correct. I wasnt sure so went back to transfer thread 1 on January 9th and it was Edwards and only him who was running with the Chris Wood story so guess he deserves credit for that. 

Saying he is 'Working on a big story' and just writing an opinion piece the next morning isn't what fans would've been expecting but guess it might have got him some clicks. He's not a bad journo when he's not having meltdowns on twitter and arguing/winding up toon fans. 

Edited by Pokerprince2004