More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I’ve no idea how good he is tbh, I kind of switched off from football the last couple of Bruce years so what kind of defender is he ?

Reads the game and makes interceptions, but also has that brick wall element to him where he cuts out everything. Plays it nicely once he has it as well. I've watched Southampton maybe 3 or 4 times this season, against Villa, Brighton, Man City, and another I don't remember. 

I noticed him vs Villa because he played two short passes, blindly, back to his 'keeper. So I noticed him for doing that, but then after that he was fantastic, either cutting out, blocking, or tackling everything. He was in Shearer's TOTW for that match I remember. 

The other night against Man City it was a similar again where I noticed him cutting things out and making tackles. 

Fuck it go all out.

Dubravka

Trippier     Salisu   Schar  Carlos    Bakker 

Bissouma           Alli

Lindard                                             ASM

Zapata

14 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Are we just bidding for everyone now and seeing which one comes off? :lol: 

Also having alternatives may keep the price down if clubs think/know we can go elsewhere. 

Didn't we do that with Tiote ?

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I'd love to know what the budget is for January, if there's any all.

I get the feeling there is not a set budget, it seems more like they will just sanction any deal where the money is right.

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

Fuck it go all out.

Dubravka

Trippier     Salisu   Schar  Carlos    Bakker 

Bissouma           Alli

Lindard                                             ASM

Zapata

Salisu is a left sided centre back

Can't see Southampton selling him to us

Fantastic idea to go over to Saudi for the last week of the transfer window.

Amanda can now speak with the people who matter at P I F, face to face, makes things so much easier and so much quicker.

Expect "dynamite" as we get towards the last few days of the window . . . absolute D Y N A M I T E !!!!!

After a win at the weekend, if we can get a couple of wins in the transfer market this week, we should be looking up the table with confidence as a squad and also as a fanbase. It could easily be so much worse right now like

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Salisu is a left sided centre back

Can't see Southampton selling him to us

I love how I changed all bar 2 of our current 11 and thats your only gripe :lol: 

15 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I’d be ecstatic with “just” Salisu, Bissouma (if he’s innocent) and Lingard/Alli tbh. Let alone an Lb, another cb and a striker.

3 very good players (cb + cm + forward) will be enough to avoid relegation, considering the fact the other teams at the bottom are not making the same type of investments. Plus Trippier and Wood.

19 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I’d be ecstatic with “just” Salisu, Bissouma (if he’s innocent) and Lingard/Alli tbh. Let alone an Lb, another cb and a striker.

Those 3 you mention there keep us up comfortably imo.

13 minutes ago, Belfast Boy said:

Southampton as a club just got bought for £100million didn't they? Buy the lot for £150million,keep Salisu and JWP then sell the rest of the club on to someone like Ashley 😂

I don’t think we would want to wait two years for that