More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Ramsey is absolutely not the CM answer. Would play about 3 games and be injured for the rest.

If we bring him in, it would have to be in addition to another competent midfielder.

Kinda feel he’s an alternative to Shelvey. 

agree with you though.

23 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Definitely more interested in Alli over Lingard, if there has to be a choice that is. Would prefer having both to be honest.

Lingard by far for me, the exact type of attacking mid we need imo.

Looked to see what other players shared Wood/Tripp's agent last week, and seems their with a company called CAA Base - who are huge judging from their website and have dozens and dozens of agents working throughout Europe and up and down UK leagues. 

UK based players seem to be quite London centric - a lot of players with links to or back to Spurs especially. 

Wouldn't read too much into anything from foreign based players sharing agents - although wouldn't be a bad thing for us to now gain a reputation of being good to deal with. For years now seems like we've been a black hole when it comes to agents wanting to take their players here, and plenty of other clubs have surpassed us through being able to buddy up with agents to get first dibs on some cracking players, especially from Europe.

Edited by Clockwork Cheese

2 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

I really don't rate Tarkowski, he's been awful every time I've seen him play (which I admit is not that often) but from what I've seen I really don't see him as an upgrade.

He was good against Arsenal yesterday 

I think he's better than Lascelles and Clark but don't rate him ahead of Fernandez or Schar 

If we get Carlos and Tarkowski that won't be so bad but just Tarkowski would be a tad underwhelming 

Don't think Tarkowski is actually a target to be honest, or ever has been.

He was one of the first names to be tossed out months ago by the likes of Jim White and the Talksport bunch as a solid do no wrong Premier League experience is important in a relegation battle foreigns cant be trusted to hit the ground running  sort of signing. 

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He was good against Arsenal yesterday 

I think he's better than Lascelles and Clark but don't rate him ahead of Fernandez or Schar 

If we get Carlos and Tarkowski that won't be so bad but just Tarkowski would be a tad underwhelming