More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, TRon said:

We don't HAVE to, we could always pony up the £45m and just get the deal done. yes we are getting screwed, just depends if we think Phillips on loan will be good enough to do the job. No point in going for Tarkowski in my view, as Burnley will be looking to screw us as well.

Who knows what price they demand. It seems to change everyday. Some reports are way over the top even if we are rich. Silly silly money.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Any minute now those two @Ando7signings will come through from two weeks ago.

Update to Ando ITK’ery:

Teamsheets  

Bruce getting peddled  

Takeovers

Signings

Remind me again of the players he suggested 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Remind me again of the players he suggested 

He didn’t suggest anyone he said it would heat up and we’d get a couple in before Watford.

Tho it was posted in the botman thread so it would suggest he was one of them 

Edited by gdm

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Update to Ando ITK’ery:

Teamsheets  

Bruce getting peddled  

Takeovers

Signings

Who did we try to sell Bruce to? 

Just now, gdm said:

He didn’t suggest anyone he said it would heat up and we’d get a couple in before Watford 

And it looks like that was true in terms of intent amd bids submitted - it seems that some targets have proved more complicated when actually trying negotiate.

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

We don't HAVE to, we could always pony up the £45m and just get the deal done. yes we are getting screwed, just depends if we think Phillips on loan will be good enough to do the job. No point in going for Tarkowski in my view, as Burnley will be looking to screw us as well.

We might have to because we’ve seemingly been fannying on trying to buy a player whose club doesn’t want to sell unless it’s at their asking price which we seemingly don’t want to. We should have either paid up or moved on ages ago. 

16 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Update to Ando ITK’ery:

Teamsheets  

Bruce getting peddled  

Takeovers

Signings

Christ do you have a day off? Who knows whats happened in the background, would you prefer he just shut his mouth and didn't say nothing at all?

It goes to show how shite our scouting is if we identify key targets but then our back up options are the likes of Ross Barkley, Chris Wood, Nat Philips and James Tarkowski. 

There are so many quality players in Europe and beyond on relatively modest salaries with acceptable release clauses.