More transfer rumours

midds

So I wonder if we've agreed terms in principle and now he's making his mind up after our offer was accepted?  I mean we seem to have agreed terms with everyone else before agreeing with the club. 

Just done a Dennis Wise scouting report on him and he loves a through ball. Wilson and ASM could thrive in that regard (don't trust any of the other daft cunts in our squad to have the nous to make such runs). Also seems incredibly strong and able to retain possession.

Has a ridiculously daft penalty run up, though. I can already hear the East Stand going apoplectic saying you'd never see Irving Nattrass or Tommy Gibb attempt such a thing.

4 minutes ago, Flip said:

Good player, not sure he suits the PL though. A bit slow . A much better Shelvey in a way. Will need to get other midfielders in if he signs and we want the best out of him.

I bet you're one of those people that wins the lottery and then complains that it will mean you have to move house.....negative nelly!

Just now, Awaymag said:

I bet you're one of those people that wins the lottery and then complains that it will mean you have to move house.....negative nelly!

Isn’t it ironic…