More transfer rumours

midds

Newcastle: so how's France? Making some ok money over there?

Player: yeah weathers good and I make....

Newcastle: 10x your current salary and you get to whip Hendrick on his way out with the stone of shame!

Like their style tbh

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Regardless of what happens with this bid, given it was submitted last night, it goes to show the British press know very little. We might still have a tidy window yet.

so give them another hour and they will start to report as if they knew all along!

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Has a ridiculously daft penalty run up, though. I can already hear the East Stand going apoplectic saying you'd never see Irving Nattrass or Tommy Gibb attempt such a thing.

We'd have to get awarded one first, wouldn't worry. :lol: 

it is almost like players are being dangled by agents and we are been strung along and then the players are being snatched away at the last moment in order to fuck up our plans to strengthen in the January window - it seems organised to stiff us - tin foil hat on. Keeping with that thought - say the so called top six are in contact with Lille - Seville etc and are promising future deals to keep us out of any deals - in my now paranoid mind this seems likely - i have never seen so many  30 million pound "player accepts personal terms deals" just suddenly fall apart.  I am very suspicios and paranoid - lol lol lol - I think I may be right.

2 minutes ago, cannybagoftudor said:

it is almost like players are being dangled by agents and we are been strung along and then the players are being snatched away at the last moment in order to fuck up our plans to strengthen in the January window - it seems organised to stiff us - tin foil hat on. Keeping with that thought - say the so called top six are in contact with Lille - Seville etc and are promising future deals to keep us out of any deals - in my now paranoid mind this seems likely - i have never seen so many  30 million pound "player accepts personal terms deals" just suddenly fall apart.  I am very suspicios and paranoid - lol lol lol - I think I may be right.

Everything OK at home mate? 

They have made an approach for Liverpool defender Nat Phillips but are working on several options with Brighton's Dan Burn also discussed. Aston Villa left-back Matt Targett is another to have been mentioned while negotiations for £37million-rated Sevilla defender Diego Carlos are becoming more difficult with time against them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10441377/Newcastle-hopeful-concluding-deal-cash-strapped-Lyon-midfielder-Bruno-Guimaraes.html

2 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Everything OK at home mate? 

Lol - thanks for asking wife and son have Covid and I am just waiting for some good transfer news - but can't help thinking we are being played like a cheap fiddle. Ah well it will be what it will be I guess.