More transfer rumours

midds

Deadline day is going to be absolutely crazy for us. I think there's every chance we'll be that club that loses out on a player because the clock has ran out. 

I think that will be the day when we make a marque signing though, just hopefully not the one that applies to the above [emoji38]

6 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d go for that Berge from sheff Utd if he’s fully fit now.

Fuck no. Lived in Sheffield for years now and seen quite a bit of him.  He looked good for Genk but has flattered to deceive for years at Sheffield United. Seen him play for the the Blades a few times. He had a decent run in the side when they first signed him and did nothing. 

Since then he's been a crock and when he has been fit he's hardly set the world on fire.

He is average right now. There is a player in there I think and SUFC would bite our hands off for the money but he's the last player I'd want in a relegation scrap.

He's about 6 foot 5 but can't tackle, the 'class' he supposedly has/had has never been displayed in English football and he is crocked every other week.

Looked an amazing talent when they signed him but has gone by the way side for a long while now. He looked average in a mid table Championship side at the weekend. 

If we were flying high he might be worth a punt based on his once perceived potential but in our current predicament he offers nothing. 

Echoing what others have said, not keen one bit on Dan Burn. 

Can't remember who I heard talking about him (think Darren Bent), that they played with him at Fulham and was basically a head-the-ball merchant and basically kicked everything into touch. They were really surprised how he's playing at Brighton. 

He's not a natural ball playing centre back like they had in Ben White, where by he could look comfortable on the ball in whatever system or players surrounding him. Burn looks decent because that's the system he's playing in, and players surrounding him. Pair him alongside Lascelles and next to Dummett, he's our next Mike Williamson kicking everything to the moon.  

Just waiting for the end of the window when Darwin Nunez, Bruno Guimares, Mitchel Bakker, Sven Botman, Diego Carlos, Jesse Lingard, Delle Alli and Dusan Zapata all walk in through the door, man. Scenes.

Or not.

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

To put some much needed positivity out there, should we stay up this transfer window will be the worst we experience for awhile. 

The long and failed pursuit of Hamza Choudhury on loan will take some beating.