More transfer rumours

midds

It’s really hard because clubs will hold us ransom right down to deadline day to maximise the price - and at the same time we have to consider FFP - spend to much on ‘just get by’ players and maybe even get relegated anyway is quite damaging to this regard.

Toon supporter, loves Shearer, is fucking massive, has been a regular in a ball-playing team for years now. Aye it's not Botman or Badiashile, but surely an improvement on what we've got?

6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Personally think £10m is a good price for him based on this season's form. I know plenty of people on here don't rate him but I'd rather him that Nat Phillips.

I've always liked him. Really decent athlete for his size, as he's played left back at times for them, which is crazy at 6 foot 7, and he looked very comfortable getting up and down the by line. 

Solid signing and great price for a prem experienced left footed centre back coming in from a ball playing side like Brighton. 

I hope players are looking at us with these signings and although shouldn’t need convinced are now, such as Van de Beek, Lingard to not take the piss with his contract length. This is a project a massive one, why would you not want involved in this. Have a small feeling the Carlos deal isn’t dead yet.

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Toon supporter, loves Shearer, is fucking massive, has been a regular in a ball-playing team for years now. Aye it's not Botman or Badiashile, but surely an improvement on what we've got?

Absolutely. And if we stay up, he can then transition to more of a squad player/backup to hopefully one of Botman/Badiashile going forward, and we can then move Clark on.

Guest reefatoon

Christ, all the news needs to slow down a little. I can't read all the reports, crack one out and run a bath at the same time. Fucking exhausted