More transfer rumours

midds

29 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This Burnley banter is so dead. They’ve factually replaced Wood with two decent players and upgraded their team. It’s pure nause at this point 

It was nause back then but didn't stop people making out that Burnley were in a much better place than us because of the £25m we give them.

22 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Diego Carlos has the same agent as Bruno so perhaps he's pushing it more now the Bruno deal is done. He knows he'll be due a massive payday if he can get both of those deals through.

Carlos went to school with brunos older brother so they've known each other since they were 7. They grew up in the same favela

get Bruno confirmed today and then its going to be an amazing 3 days till the end of the window.   I reckon Newcastle region productivity will be down to 20% on Monday - hope the ISPs are ready for traffic surge in the region with F5 requests maxing at 1 billion requests a minute!

Edited by Awaymag

2 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

get Bruno confirmed today and then its going to be an amazing 3 days till the end of the window.   I reckon Newcastle region productivity will be down to 20% on Monday - hope the ISPs are ready for traffic surge in the region with F5 requests maxing at 1 billion requests a minute!

We need to all donate to the running costs of the server so they can ramp up resources available for monday.

Click donate at the top.

53 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Only scored 15 goals in 15 games or something, plus a few assists.

Most of those goals against horrible Portuguese teams. And also the rest of our strikers are absolute crap, so he stands out easily.

Look, he is very strong and fast, but he has no brains and not much talent with his feet.

If this is the type of striker you like, I will be happy to sell him.

On other news, today's newspapers saying Luiz Diaz heading to Liverpool instead of NUFC. This one yes, it is a shame that you didn't get him. Easily the best Primeira Liga player.

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

4 minutes ago, TenkoDaLuz said:

Most of those goals against horrible Portuguese teams. And also the rest of our strikers are absolute crap, so he stands out easily.

Look, he is very strong and fast, but he has no brains and not much talent with his feet.

I will be happy to sell him.

On other news, today's newspapers saying Luiz Diaz heading to Liverpool instead of NUFC. This one yes, it is a shame that you didn't get him. Easily the best Primeira Liga player.

Are there any players in your team you wouldn't be happy to sell? [emoji38]

Also Luiz Diaz was never coming to NUFC it was between Liverpool and Tottenham.

Edited by Joey47

14 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Are there any players in your team you wouldn't be happy to sell? [emoji38]

Also Luiz Diaz was never coming to NUFC it was between Liverpool and Tottenham.

You are right, Tottenham, not NUFC. I am sorry.

Regarding your question:

Paulo Bernardo

Gonçalo Ramos

Gilberto

Weigl

Probably more one or two.

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Diego Carlos has the same agent as Bruno so perhaps he's pushing it more now the Bruno deal is done. He knows he'll be due a massive payday if he can get both of those deals through.

Very likely tbh.