More transfer rumours

midds

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just the fact that Gayle has been gash for years, and Wood can at the very least hold the ball up, Gayle can't even do that. 

still, better than Gayle isn’t a ringing endorsement. Billy Sharp would be better than Gayle.

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Player of the season during a season they spent fighting relegation. Disappointed he’s leaving because he wanted him as backup to Digne, not because he’s any good. You missed Manquillo off, is he easily an improvement on him?

Lascelles isn’t being dropped. Plus, Burn is Brighton’s 3rd choice CB only playing due to injuries. He’s also playing in a very good and organised defensive unit and not our shambles. “Shit hot form” equalling about 10 games.

I think you're a good poster but you're talking utter shite here. Villa weren't fighting relegation last season, they finished 11th and on 55 points.

And Burn has been playing before Dunk's injury and has been good going by Brighton fans' accounts.

Really pleased with what we have done. All of our signings would walk into the teams of our relegation rivals and 2 of them would walk into most sides in Europe. 

Can't be arsed arguing with WUMs who want to paint things in a negative light. We've spent nearly 100m, signed 5 players, reignited my belief in the club and given ourselves half a chance of surviving. Howay Eddie's Mags.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Player of the season during a season they spent fighting relegation. Disappointed he’s leaving because he wanted him as backup to Digne, not because he’s any good. You missed Manquillo off, is he easily an improvement on him?

Lascelles isn’t being dropped. Plus, Burn is Brighton’s 3rd choice CB only playing due to injuries. He’s also playing in a very good and organised defensive unit and not our shambles. “Shit hot form” equalling about 10 games.

Again where is this notion that Lascelles isnt getting dropped coming from? Schar has literally played in all but one game under Howe. 

Villa were not fighting relegation last year, they finished very comfortably mid-table on 55 points, and he was there best player, that is something we really need right now. Manquillo has played a game and a half at left back for us, which he was admittedly decent, but you can't base that for the next 4 months, infact in the past whenever he has played there he has been shite. 

With Burn we're buying someone in really good form from a team doing well that experienced in the Premier League, and for a really good price, what more do you want? :

Just now, STM said:

Really pleased with what we have done. All of our signings would walk into the teams of our relegation rivals and 2 of them would walk into most sides in Europe. 

Can't be arsed arguing with WUMs who want to paint things in a negative light. We've spent nearly 100m, signed 5 players, reignited my belief in the club and given ourselves half a chance of surviving. Howay Eddie's Mags.

Why are people WUMs for not sharing your positivity? 

We are acquiring multiple first-choice (or recently first-choice) players from teams that are better than us (i.e. any other team in the Premier League).

I realize that they're not exciting foreign names, but it's hard not to be better when you're doing that.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I think you're a good poster but you're talking utter shite here. Villa weren't fighting relegation last season, they finished 11th and on 55 points.

And Burn has been playing before Dunk's injury and has been good going by Brighton fans' accounts.

My mistake with Villa, was thinking of the season before last. Point still stands about him being immediately replaced this window, you don’t do that unless they’re not good enough.

Before the injury, Burn only played 90 minutes three times (one being a cup game). He’s a utility man/back up, not a regular starter.

Just now, STM said:

I’m very happy with the players we’ve signed just not getting an attacker takes the shine off it for me. Hope we’ve got enough goals in us. 

Just now, 54 said:

Again where is this notion that Lascelles isnt getting dropped coming from? Schar has literally played in all but one game under Howe. 

Villa were not fighting relegation last year, they finished very comfortably mid-table on 55 points, and he was there best player, that is something we really need right now. Manquillo has played a game and a half at left back for us, which he was admittedly decent, but you can't base that for the next 4 months, infact in the past whenever he has played there he has been shite. 

With Burn we're buying someone in really good form from a team doing well that experienced in the Premier League, and for a really good price, what more do you want? :

Someone to score goals? A threat from the right? Not put all our faith in ASM?