More transfer rumours

midds

2 hours ago, STM said:

Have I missed something here? I'm sure whatever the joke is, it's incredibly funny. :lol:

It’s his new schtick. You’ll get used to it 

1 hour ago, Flip said:

I'd only want Lodi if Howe is contemplating a back three. Don't trust Lodi in a back four at all. 

I'd rather a Brazilian who knows more about Lodi than I, didn't completely shit on my dreams

12 minutes ago, TRC said:

I'd rather a Brazilian who knows more about Lodi than I, didn't completely shit on my dreams

:lol: 

Lodi is decent, him and Trippier as wingbacks if we want to play three at the back is great. However, in a back four not so much. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Does he play in a back 4 for Atletico?

Yeah, I think he has played there or as a left-midfielder at times. Haven't watched them that much, but saw him score twice when he played as a left-midfielder a few months back and the times I've seen him as a left-back he hasn't been impressive tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Not this shit now Flip. We like him. Ok. 

:lol: I want him as well, I mean I want all the Brazilians, but I think Targett has done well as well tbh. Depends on how Howe wants us to play. 

Edited by Flip

5 minutes ago, Shak said:

Flip spends a lifetime overrating every Brazilian on the forum and then we're about to sign one and this is the moment he chooses to take a balanced view :lol:

:lol: Just covering my ass in case they turn out terrible. 

For the way we play Scamacca suits us perfectly pacey and a big focal point as a striker to hold it up too. Probably similar to Ekitike but it’s obviously what we are looking for. Good to see we are exploring other top leagues too to find talent.

9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Lodi, Paqueta are the two I want signed more than anyone else at this point. @Flip   Paqueta is a distant first tho. 

Brazilians alowa the shop..never mind a green away top st james be decked in yellow in August

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

He does look the biz mind another goal tonight.

Watched the match - he was on a different level to anyone - I actually think he’s better than Bruno 

If he comes I think we’ll play a 4-2-3-1

If we sign a class DM - then 4-3-3 no probs 

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Watched the match - he was on a different level to anyone - I actually think he’s better than Bruno 

He is better than Bruno. 

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

Would love us to play that system with Bruno alongside a good defensive midfielder. We could play Paqueta as the central attacking midfielder with 2 pacey wide men either side.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

He is better than Bruno. 

His work rate is very good - puts a shift in

But the natural talent he has is off the charts - thing with him he has the ability to use it to the benefit of the team 

Pure class this guy 

Just now, Mikky said:

His work rate is very good - puts a shift in

But the natural talent he has is off the charts - thing with him he has the ability to use it to the benefit of the team 

Pure class this guy 

Barely seen Lyon play this season, but Paqueta has taken that next step with the national team where he is now considered one of the most important players. Him and Raphinha have really shone lately with Neymar getting old and fat.

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Whose the guy making the initial run through the middle? Couldn't see his face or number properly. He looks decent.

I think that was Aaoar -  came on 2nd half - think he was booed on - very good player who seems to in the bad books of the Lyon fans 

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Barely seen Lyon play this season, but Paqueta has taken that next step with the national team where he is now considered one of the most important players. Him and Raphinha have really shone lately with Neymar getting old and fat.

The move to Lyon has been very good for him - he was with Milan at the wrong time - sometime a sidewards move is the better option - his confidence is back and should he make the move to us in the summer he’ll have no issues settling in with Bruno and Joe there with Lodi to come in most likely 

He’ll rip up the PL

8 minutes ago, Mikky said:

I think that was Aaoar -  came on 2nd half - think he was booed on - very good player who seems to in the bad books of the Lyon fans 

I’m sure it is maxence caqueret (with the ball) who id love here too. Would certainly be a great start to our era by stealing Lyons 3 best players. Also wouldn’t mind Aouar if he’s fell out with the club.