More transfer rumours

midds

He (Carlos) could be good or he could rack up pelanties and red cards. 

Either way have to respect Villa’s work recently. I don’t think Gerrard will be as bad as Lampard either, he seems to have something more about him. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Just now, Krabbe2 said:

Hoping for one of the following:

Botman

Gleison Bremer

Benoît Badiashile

Evan Ndicka

Josko Gvardiol 
Goncalo Inacio 

Badiashile based on the 3 or 4 games I seen him in. I'd be saying that with Carlos on the list as well.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t think Gerrard will be as bad as Lampard either, he seems to have something more about him. 

He does, Michael Beale.  But QPR are interested in him as their manager so will be interesting to see how he gets on should he move on.

At Rangers it was often said that whilst Gerrard was a good man manager and had "pull", Beale was the main man behind the scenes in terms of tactics etc.

3 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Botman

Gleison Bremer

Benoît Badiashile

Evan Ndicka

Josko Gvardiol 
Goncalo Inacio 

Very good list, I'd also add Pau Torres although a bit higher profile than your names.

7 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

David can play all across the front line, can't he? Seems to have quite a few strong parts to his game.

He’s been placed along the front line, including LW for Canada, however his best position is a FW with a strike partner. He will probably need someone with pace working off him. From what I have seen of him he’s more of a traditional number 9 but playing slightly back in a 10 position, if that makes sense?

Bale is only fit when he fancies it and has no motivation at club level. He’ll end up at Cardiff at some point. Real shame, he’s already semi retired. He’ll be 33 come the start of next season, big no from me.

56 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Botman

Gleison Bremer

Benoît Badiashile

Evan Ndicka

Josko Gvardiol 
Goncalo Inacio 

I'm not familiar with Inacio but I'd take the other five over Carlos.

Having said that, I'd have been delighted with Coutinho, Kamara & Carlos so you have to give credit to Villa, they've done some very good business so far.

I honestly hope we buy 2 left backs 

Want 2 good players competing for each spot at the very least 

There’s no way I want Dummett as back up left back 

7 minutes ago, thorin said:

Do we have better targets in mind or did the consortium go vacation this time a year? :o

This Villa activity makes me...

I don't know if we have better targets. But I'm pretty confident Carlos wasn't a target, otherwise we would have been far more heavily linked this week/would've got him. The price only being 31m Euro's suggests there was no one else in for him.