More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Bold of Leeds to sell all of their good players in one window.

Dont think they had a choice tbf. They could do with a bit of a rebuild. If that means getting really good money for their star players now it should help them in the long run as long as they get their recruitment right obviously. Big summer for them.

22 minutes ago, STM said:

I did a list of domestic options in January amongst players who I deemed realistic, if we didn't sign Botman or Carlos and Dan Burn was one of the names I mentioned (okay, I got lucky).

With that I mind I thought I'd have another crack, focusing exclusively on players who play on the wing or up front.

Arsenal: Pepe (high wages, perhaps a loan)

Aston Villa: None

Bournemouth: Solanke

Brentford: Toney

Brighton: Trossard

Chelsea: RLC, CHO,Broja, Ziyech (loan) and Pulisic (loan)

Crystal Palace: Eze, Zaha

Everton: Gordon, DCL

Fulham: None

Leeds: Harrison, Bamford, James, Geldhart

Leicester: None

Liverpool: None

Man City: Cole Palmer

Man Utd: None

Forest: Johnson

Southampton: None

Spurs: Moura, Bergwijn

West Ham: None

Wolves: Jimenez, Neto, Hwang

Conclusion, lads we are going to have to shop abroad.

Really would like to see Olise from Palace here.

Looks a threat everytime I've seen him play.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

It honestly seems like he's making it up these days.

Luke edwards pretty much said the same thing. Maybe that’s just what’s happening 

Weve been linked with Diaby on a few occasions from a few different sources but which other clubs have also?

Haven't seen anything naming any other clubs with interest. That always seems odd when a player has done so well, usually there 3/4 chasing them.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Weve been linked with Diaby on a few occasions from a few different sources but which other clubs have also?

Haven't seen anything naming any other clubs with interest. That always seems odd when a player has done so well, usually there 3/4 chasing them.

PSG have been linked fairly regularly. They let him and Nkunku go a few years back.

There's been reports out of Germany from some good journo's that he wants CL football and isn't interested mind. There's only really Ben Jacobs saying that he is. 

I'm sure we'll have already sounded out his camp, if we intend on making a bid.

Edited by The Prophet

11 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I'm convinced either the RW, CF or CM will be a loan. Makes sense that we are waiting to see what business is done elsewhere and who may end up available that isn't currently. 

Agree with @The Prophet - Diaby will be playing CL football next season, at Leverkusen or elsewhere. 

Yeah, I agree. Think we'll wait for the market to develop a bit to see who becomes available and also if clubs come back willing to accept lesser fees for certain players etc.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

The local journos will all get briefed the same. They'll only be give info the club wants them to know.

A period to take stock seems sensible.

Agree. Get a full medical report on Wilson, check up on Anderson. I would assume this also means the Ekitike deal is more than alive and kicking.

My guess is we've put a bid in for Diaby but Leverkusen want more. We're not inclined to increase the bid at this point, feeling content for the time being to see how the market pans out.

Apart from youth players, I think we'll make one or maybe two more significant signings but no more.