More transfer rumours

midds

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Make sure you're perfect before shitting on others.

I shit on myself all the time!

Well that's why I don't think he's particularly good. His content isn't very interesting (like a lot of content creators) and he doesn't have the charisma to make it engaging in the absence of that. I joke about the vibe he gives off as for me I find the whole lurking outside the training ground, following players round the city thing, etc, really odd. It's like the characters who go round Big Joe's house or take pictures of Bruno in his back garden. Zero boundaries.

Anyway, like I say, that's why I don't watch it. He's no where near as bad as the likes of Wraith though, who is an absolute danger. 

I dont watch his content but I've seen bits and pieces of it, hes probably not cut out for what hes going for but grown men making personal attacks on the lad is sad like.

Guest HTT II
10 minutes ago, Nine said:

I dont watch his content but I've seen bits and pieces of it, hes probably not cut out for what hes going for but grown men making personal attacks on the lad is sad like.

He’s a man himself now, suck it up baby!

Edited by HTT II

4 minutes ago, Nine said:

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately. If you're on social media, haters gonna hate, regardless of how good or bad you are at your job.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately. If you're on social media, haters gonna hate, regardless of how good or bad you are at your job.

Of course, putting yourself out there is going to attract the positive and the negative.. its just that usually the negative comes from people who are projecting their own issues on some random person on the internet. 

14 minutes ago, Nine said:

That's showbiz

If Downie reckons a loan deal is one of the options perhaps Broja is now the main striker target if Chelsea are willing to loan him out. At this point if we we’re prepared to pay big for Ekitike, I’d now invest that towards trying to get Isak from Sociedad who I think has a far higher ceiling than Broja.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

If we went for Broja, I'd prefer a loan with an option to buy to be fair.

Other than Diaby at the start of the window, have there been any strong links to a winger? I can't recall seeing many.

Sarr & raphinha but there was never any chance of the latter 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If we went for Broja, I'd prefer a loan with an option to buy to be fair.

Other than Diaby at the start of the window, have there been any strong links to a winger? I can't recall seeing many.

Jack Harrison classed as an out and out winger ? I could imagine him being up Howe’s street.

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Sarr & raphinha but there was never any chance of the latter 

I'd be content with Sarr, it'd certainly be an improvement. Though I'm not sure he'd pass Howe's no dick head rule with the recent LBGTQ controversy.

Edited by The Prophet

To get away from Adam P. Going back to the downie reports yesterday. Hypothetical question purely based off those reports if we signed Etikite for £30m as looked likely then signed a winger on loan. How satisfied would you be with the window? 

personally I think we are severely lacking in forward areas. Especially if Wilson gets injured again 

Edited by gdm

2 hours ago, 1964 said:

He's young and having a go, fair play to him, better than riding around on a bmx doing wheelies.  Not very polished but I admire his persistence 

He’s 22 or something isn’t he? Just looks like he should be riding a BMX

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

To get away from Adam P. Going back to the downie reports yesterday. Hypothetical question purely based off those reports if we signed Etikite for £30m as looked likely then signed a winger on loan. How satisfied would you be with the window? 

It would depend on the winger. There was talk that the Ekitike deal could be loan with an obligation to buy too.

I like Downie, but it sounded like a bit of  educated guesswork. The local journos have been briefed that the budget will be in the same region as it was in January, they also know we want a forward and a winger. He's just (fairly) filling in the blanks