More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, The Prophet said:

It would depend on the winger. There was talk that the Ekitike deal could be loan with an obligation to buy too.

I like Downie, but it sounded like a bit of  educated guesswork. The local journos have been briefed that the budget will be in the same region as it was in January, they also know we want a forward and a winger. He's just (fairly) filling in the blanks 

I suppose we have to trust Ashworth and co. 

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Broja’s form seemed to drop off a cliff 2nd half of the season? Watched one game where he had a shocker. 

TBF so did Southamptons.

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Leeds and Everton for the drop at the mo. Happy times for promoted sides! 

Leeds will be fine. Decent manager, already spend £50m and are linked to decent players 

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Leeds hiring and signing a few too many Americans. Makes relegation more likely as they don't understand it.

Huh? The players they’re signing (and manager) have all played in European leagues where relegation was an annual event? 

23 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Leeds and Everton for the drop at the mo. Happy times for promoted sides! 

How the hell are Wolves 6th favourites for relegation. After Leeds and before Everton. 9/2 on Skybet to go down. 

14 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Huh? The players they’re signing (and manager) have all played in European leagues where relegation was an annual event? 

9 minutes ago, Kanji said:

“They don’t understand it” — how hard is it to understand not performing and getting relegated? The fuck? 

He’s just being a lil stinker.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

I worry about some English over here too. They may drive on the opposite side of the road and an accident is more likely. They just don’t understand it. 

Edited by Kanji

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I worry about some English over here too. They may drive on the opposite side of the road and an accident is more likely. They just don’t understand it. 

Went for dinner earlier and stabbed myself in the eye with a chopstick.  Just didn't understand it.

3 hours ago, Joey47 said:

Yeah this pretty much sums it up for me. I can't hate on someone trying to make a living out of there passion, as cringe as he can be sometimes. But he will only get less cringe over time.

Yeah, I don’t hate him, but him pestering players etc and getting his mate to lie on the road to prevent the players from leaving is annoying.

Also the attitude he has when he was kicked out of a youth teams match for recording when he was told to stop and his claims about how he makes them relevant is childish.

He really needs to stop his childish antics, he looks young for his age and can act it as well, which makes him look more like a child than anything else. If he didn’t do that sort of stuff then maybe people at the club would take him a little bit more seriously and give him some little bits of interaction that would help make him take off.

I also fear for him professionally as well. He has given up uni to do this, and by the looks of it is living off either the student loan and/or his parents. At the moment it isn’t sustainable, and it likely never will be. He needs to recognise that it’s a side hobby that he hopes may take off one day, but needs something to build towards with more foundation right now.

Edited by Stifler

Seems like Broja is the name that’s gathering the most traction at the moment 

Personally think he’s got huge potential, he’s coming off the back of an up and down season. Wonder what we’d offer initially, £25m?

Just now, gbandit said:

Seems like Broja is the name that’s gathering the most traction at the moment 

Personally think he’s got huge potential, he’s coming off the back of an up and down season. Wonder what we’d offer initially, £25m?

It’s just the same source as before