Jump to content

More transfer rumours


midds
 Share

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s thick as pig shit to go with it. He’s unintelligible and has zero stature in terms of how he presents himself. 

Unlike anyone here

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Downie reckons a loan deal is one of the options perhaps Broja is now the main striker target if Chelsea are willing to loan him out. At this point if we we’re prepared to pay big for Ekitike, I’d now invest that towards trying to get Isak from Sociedad who I think has a far higher ceiling than Broja.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we went for Broja, I'd prefer a loan with an option to buy to be fair.

 

Other than Diaby at the start of the window, have there been any strong links to a winger? I can't recall seeing many.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

If we went for Broja, I'd prefer a loan with an option to buy to be fair.

 

Other than Diaby at the start of the window, have there been any strong links to a winger? I can't recall seeing many.

Sarr & raphinha but there was never any chance of the latter 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

If we went for Broja, I'd prefer a loan with an option to buy to be fair.

 

Other than Diaby at the start of the window, have there been any strong links to a winger? I can't recall seeing many.

Jack Harrison classed as an out and out winger ? I could imagine him being up Howe’s street.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Sarr & raphinha but there was never any chance of the latter 

 

I'd be content with Sarr, it'd certainly be an improvement. Though I'm not sure he'd pass Howe's no dick head rule with the recent LBGTQ controversy.

 

 

Edited by The Prophet

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Jack Harrison classed as an out and out winger ? I could imagine him being up Howe’s street.

 

Surely Leeds won't flog Raphinha and Harrison?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

To get away from Adam P. Going back to the downie reports yesterday. Hypothetical question purely based off those reports if we signed Etikite for £30m as looked likely then signed a winger on loan. How satisfied would you be with the window? 
 

personally I think we are severely lacking in forward areas. Especially if Wilson gets injured again 

 

 

Edited by gdm

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 1964 said:

He's young and having a go, fair play to him, better than riding around on a bmx doing wheelies.  Not very polished but I admire his persistence 


He’s 22 or something isn’t he? Just looks like he should be riding a BMX

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

To get away from Adam P. Going back to the downie reports yesterday. Hypothetical question purely based off those reports if we signed Etikite for £30m as looked likely then signed a winger on loan. How satisfied would you be with the window? 

 

It would depend on the winger. There was talk that the Ekitike deal could be loan with an obligation to buy too.

 

I like Downie, but it sounded like a bit of  educated guesswork. The local journos have been briefed that the budget will be in the same region as it was in January, they also know we want a forward and a winger. He's just (fairly) filling in the blanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, The Prophet said:

 

It would depend on the winger. There was talk that the Ekitike deal could be loan with an obligation to buy too.

 

I like Downie, but it sounded like a bit of  educated guesswork. The local journos have been briefed that the budget will be in the same region as it was in January, they also know we want a forward and a winger. He's just (fairly) filling in the blanks 

 I suppose we have to trust Ashworth and co. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nine said:

 

Dunno what he’s assessing. Not a chance he gets near the Chelsea first team 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nine said:

 

I think Broja would be a very clever signing with someone like Howe managing him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Broja’s form seemed to drop off a cliff 2nd half of the season? Watched one game where he had a shocker. 

TBF so did Southamptons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Leeds and Everton for the drop at the mo. Happy times for promoted sides! 

Leeds will be fine. Decent manager, already spend £50m and are linked to decent players 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...