Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Meh, never had a good feeling about this one since January. I back the club in whatever it does, but decisively and emphatically moving on to a host of other prospects seems like the right move to me.

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Thought they clutched their pearls… 🤷‍♂️

Actually. I think the other explanation might be the correct one. But I've always considered it to mean unnecessary worrying. 

That pic [above] makes it look a bit too Hollywood for my liking.

2 minutes ago, LV said:

It’s more about being offended/ morally outraged than worrying 

Aye. Apparently so. I guess I'm lucky to have avoided the kind of people that cement such an understanding. Seen many a worried Nana, in my time.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, he will never get a chance there. PAG will just keep bringing in the big names ahead of him, and if the priest et of going to PSG was real, there was no chance he would have came to us, his agent would have kept upping his demands once we had met them.

Great news, means we don’t have to deal with bullshit come the end of the window. If he turns out great for them then fair play, if he turns out to be shit and gets no game time, also fair play. Was never going to work out for us if he was desperate to move to a big club straight away 

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

Fair play he's got the move he wanted. Seems like we might have wasted months on someone who just wasn't interested in coming. Obviously I don't know what the conversations were, but his agents comments in January after the deadline day deal broke down, possibly should have seen us walk. At least it's clear now for the rest of the window. 

Edited by et tu brute