Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Just now, BoSelecta said:

Fucking hell I would have thought a Newcastle forum would be one of the places where the term daft cunt would be taken as a benign jibe. Some pearl clutching going on here.

You’d think we were South American and being called a son of a bitch.

6 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

Fucking hell I would have thought a Newcastle forum would be one of the places where the term daft cunt would be taken as a benign jibe. Some pearl clutching going on here.

Aye it’s a term of endearment in Scotland 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Playing FM and this little cunt rejected me, would not even talk wages.

To be fair to the bread stick it's equal to be playing under Bruce or Pardew.

51 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

I wasn't even being serious when I said the language was unnecessary :scared:

23 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I’m sure the manager would like him to stay- why not? Good player and if he goes there’s no guarantee that he’d get the cash to replace him. Bet the Reims owners would like to get that 30m though. 

It's getting to the stage when it maybe an unwise move for the owners to go for him even if they can get a deal agreed. Do Howe or the owners really want a player, who by all accounts is maybe very reluctant in coming here? 

Edited by et tu brute

i mean, it's his career, he's free to do what he wants, i guess time will tell whether it was the right decision to stay. Been at reims his whole career and if Real Madrid / Barca never come knocking and he's happy there, good for him. Won't be able to say he was never offered the shot at a move up, though.

16 minutes ago, thomas said:

i mean, it's his career, he's free to do what he wants, i guess time will tell whether it was the right decision to stay. Been at reims his whole career and if Real Madrid / Barca never come knocking and he's happy there, good for him. Won't be able to say he was never offered the shot at a move up, though.

Not got a problem with any player not wanting to come, as you said it's their choice. By the same token, I don't really want players who don't want to be here either and I would hope that Howe and the owners are inclined this way also.

Edited by et tu brute

The Guy obviously doesn't want to come and play in the big league, He has made this clear twice now once in January and again now.

Lets just close this thread and move to the next on the list now, its getting tiresome,

More seriously though, we did experience similar stories with Botman, who then signed and bought his whole family along, now, it's pretty obvious to bring the entire Botman household to St James, he must have been interested in the first place, even when media tossers, kept spouting his heart is set on Milan.

I think we're persuasive and if we want our target we'll get it done. 

There are the quotes from his manager through, coupled with endless UK-based journalists saying we’ve been messed around. It’s not the Italian press spreading shit. Looking forward to us moving for other exciting targets 

7 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

More seriously though, we did experience similar stories with Botman, who then signed and bought his whole family along, now, it's pretty obvious to bring the entire Botman household to St James, he must have been interested in the first place, even when media tossers, kept spouting his heart is set on Milan.

I think we're persuasive and if we want our target we'll get it done. 

Botman actually came out in January stating about the project and that he was not against signing in January. Ekitike hs been the total opposite with him and his agent, and it's time to turn away and concentrate on players who acually are interested in playing for the club. 

Edited by et tu brute

If we're to take his managers comments at face value, it appears Ekitike has chosen to stay put. I have no issues with that whatsoever, these lads have short careers and they need to look after their best interests.

What isn't kosher is the way that his representatives appear to have handled this potential transfer. By all accounts, his agent is a good mate and Ekitike is the biggest name on his books. Obviously we can only read between the lines, but it appears the club have been led to believe that the player is interested, they've then had a bid accepted, raising his profile. His agent has used then used the publicity to hawk him around Europe, with his name written alongside the European heavyweights. All ifs and buts, but if that's the case, it's a very bad faith way of going about things. Whether he signs or not, his agent is going to be a problem moving forward.

Edited by The Prophet