Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Just now, elbee909 said:

Agent suddenly likes the idea of Newcastle I reckon.

We've had a think and we have agreed that professionally Newcastle is the better offer 

7 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Its not only the agents fault. Its not like he is 2 years old. 

Yep. The agent is employed by him, after all, not the other way around. He doesn’t like what the agent is doing, get a new one. 

12 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

At 20 he should want to get to the best club he can. The manner of it all I don't really blame him.

He/most might have a better chance of sustaining that level if they arrive in their mid twenties. Having first been more relied upon in a tier or two below the very best clubs. 

26 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

At 20 he should want to get to the best club he can. The manner of it all I don't really blame him.

Who says I blame him for his choice? Im saying that we can’t blame the agent only. What I meant was that if Ekitike wanted to come here then he could have got it done despite his agent. Thought that was obvious. Don’t care what the bread stick wants anymore. I don’t think he wanted to come to begin with, so can’t blame the agent only. We have been played.

Edited by Ikon

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

Its not only the agents fault. Its not like he is 2 years old. 

Absolutely. You also have to question why he'd want to go to PSG where he is unlikely to be starting many games. I mean it's a great club, much further along the road to greatness than we are, but it won't be much use to him if he's not starting most games.

2 hours ago, Awaymag said:

Him and his agent are more likely to get pissed up and be killed in a car crash than the kid becoming a superstar.....thats the vibe they give out...IMHO

What the fuck.