Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

3 hours ago, Manxst said:

Nope. I said short term it’s an ok move for him. Long term, PSG will be a third rate European team as the French league is simply not competitive and the Qatari owners will soon give up. Nothing about CL with us. You’re making stuff up. 

So you saying the Qatari owners selling up and the French league collapsing isn't making things up?  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

Sounds just like a young kid who was in two minds about moving abroad so young. Got his dream move. Good for him.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Sounds just like a young kid who was in two minds about moving abroad so young. Got his dream move. Good for him.

Fair enough. He is so slow at the moment though. If he ever gets rapid again (from all that bench warming) this opinion may change. 

Sounds like he has a voodoo doll of NUFC and every night he sticks pins in it to me. In fairness to the lad, I’m disappointed he didn’t come here but more disappointed by the fact we seemingly haven’t made major progress on another target since it fell through 

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

......as if you really think he is telling the truth.

we aren’t an option for him from day 1.

Thanks for this man, I didn’t know who to believe but this has settled it for me 

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Ben said:

Has he done owt at PSG. ?

6 appearances 125 mins in total, no goals. It would probably have been better for him in the short term to come here as would get a lot of high level game time. Although learning from Neymar, Messi etc has to be tempting.

Isak looks a similar player in many aspects of his game and is much further along his development curve. Don’t think we’ll be back.

Aye, no chance he’ll ever be coming here after two transfer windows where he rejected us. Good luck to him in his career. I much prefer Isak so it all worked out for everyone (perhaps not for him if he doesn’t push on, goes back to Reims and can’t rediscover his development 

On 29/07/2022 at 11:40, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I heard that he puts his socks on before his pants. I heard he puts milk in before the cereal. Also, he never drinks the bottom inch of his pint in the pub.

It’s always baffled me why some people always leave a bit in the bottom of their pint . And why fly’s always fly around the big light in the hoose, even when it’s not on 🤔. Must admit I’ve never known anyone who puts the milk in the bowl before the cereal. 

• 4 weeks later...