Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

4 minutes ago, BlackandWhite said:

Not sure we can be either positive or negative about this one. Kids only just come onto the scene. He could be a flop, just as likely he could be great. It’s a gamble, and I hope it pays off.

Why can’t we be positive? He has good numbers this season. It’s a decent start. If he’s a flop then so be it but may as well be excited that we are making moves to sign exciting talent 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I love this language. What’s the difference between this and bidding? We’re asking if they would sell him and how much it might cost :lol:

They're probably hedging their bets after they went all in on Digne.

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Shinned it in by accident as well, didn’t he?

:lol: 

Him and Luuk De Jong were without a doubt the worst strikers I've seen play for my club. Made Shola look like Luca Toni

5 minutes ago, 1964 said:

I'd love to know what 'advanced talks' translates into

No bid yet but we're using language with more than 3 syllables...... but when you do make a bid we'll likely knock it back

Us: You looking to sell?

Them: Yeah

Us: How much?

Them: 30m

Us: Ok, we’ll get back to you.

I always think of Palace as an example around forwards. They have Benteke, Mateta, Ayew and Edouard. All of whom are average to poor, but all can occupy a defender, run about and convert a cross from 6 yards. 

Barring superstar signings, that’s the kind of setup I would be OK with for a while. 

Just been looking at his stats he's been coming off the bench he's minutes per goal is 108 minutes per goal 8 goals with 3 assists in 17 appearances averaging 54 minutes a match. 1 in 2 striker who only plays half a game, valued at 5.4m and we pay 30m looks promising and worth the risk